BHRT hormone therapy for women

B

Burrr

My 50 something wifey is starting up with some hormone therapy with the help of a good DR that specializes in it.

She's got some testosterone pellets in her butt cheek that should release 1.6 mg per day for 90 days

Also using armour thyroid, estradiol, progesterone, iodine, D-3 and some oxytocin

She seems to be pretty cheerful lately, and more easily gets in the mood for lovin'

There is another drug that is a BP med that blocks some of the andogenic effects of test, like acne and hair growth.

It's only been a week with the test, and a few days with the other drugs. HAve not tried the oxytocin yet, just cam in today. supposed to give some great orgasms if taken before sex.

SenseiMiagi

Great to hear.  My wife may be looking for similar evaluation.  She has tried to convince me to just shoot her with some of my prop, but I have resisted...even though Id love to see how she reacts to it.

B

Burrr

She's a month into her BHRT and things are going great for her..... and for me.

SenseiMiagi

Thats great!  I had my wife go in for a hormone panel just to see where she is and total test was at 20.  Seemed pretty low even though its "within range"...free test wasnt on the test we ordered unfortunately.  So many other factors of course for women.  

SenseiMiagi

Haha, she trusts me too much sometimes....I didnt feel comfortable giving her anything until/unless she did her OWN research and feltbit was a good idea....she is 100% ok with me just telling her to bend over, its pin day....but Im not.  Lol, I had my run with tren back in the early 2000's many times....I wont touch the stuff again, so certainly wont feed it to the wife...although it was an incredible compound!