Big Papi's bulk cycle

Welderman

I will already have 6 weeks of test/deca cycle in when I start this. Goal is to get big enough to change my name to Big Papi and enter Mr. Olympia competition. LoL.

Sustanon 375 weekly weeks 1-10
Deca 300 weekly weeks 1-8
Dbol 50 ed weeks 1-6
Anastrozole 0.5 eod
Milk thistle daily

Will begin this combo in 1 week. Test dosage might be little low, but it is behind any estrogen sides I have had so thought beneficial to drop from 500 down to 375. Wish me luck and I sure will seek your advice with any issues.

suppsforlife

sounds like a good cycle. in uncommon for such a short cycle with Deca because is a very long based ester that requires a very long time to kick in (some people say it takes 4-6 weeks to fully feel it working and that's why common Deca cycles are 12-14) but it still sounds fine.
With test, deca and dbol combined you're likely to need more anastrozole. however, only increase if you do actually need more anti estrogens.
good luck!

Welderman

Deca cycle is 14 weeks total. Will have 6 weeks of it ran and will run an additional 8 weeks after I add the dbol. Yep it's a full 3 months of deca.

Welderman

Seems like many on this cycle use tamoxifen daily. I have plenty of it if you all think it be better to run it daily than using anastrozole. Whatever you think would give best protection yet allowing best gains

BiggyBill

Nolvadex is great for gynecomastia. But it does nothing for serum estrogen levels so you’re still likely to get water retention, bloating, ed.....

BiggyBill

Oh yeah be sure there were. Back then people didn’t know about anti estrogens, liver issues, PCT and other safety measures

Welderman

I am so jealous of my pit's genetics. He doesn't need tren or var to be jacked, unlike my marshmallow ass. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20210522_172319.jpg
    IMG_20210522_172319.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 3

Welderman

I took this week off from lifting, just tired from work and several months of lifting. Want to feel strong and rested when I add my dbol. Plan on 6 weeks of serious lifting and eating like a horse to get best gains I can. Any other secret tips for dbol gains?

BiggyBill

eat, train, sleep repeat - all secret.
just stay away from sides with anti estrogens and liver protection.
50 mg daily?

Welderman

Yes 50dbol, 400 deca, 500 test. Plenty of ai's. Started milk thistle 2 weeks ago and will use throughout cycle and few weeks post cycle. I upped deca and test dosage slightly cause I will use anastrozole .5 daily