Big Time bloat & Water retention w/ GH Secretagogues

swolesam

Guys - I would love to get some feedback on this & please share your opinions from research or personal experience. Much appreciated !

So, i am a big fan of peptides, particularly PEG-MGF, HGH Frag, and GH Secretagogues. My post today is specifically about Ipamorelin. I have used GHRP-2 , IPA & GHRP-6 in the past 3 years with varying results.

So by mid Feb, i finished a 16 week cycle where i ended the cycle with a good 11% bf. I added some cutters at the end of the cycle there hence removed a ton of the bad weight & got me pretty vascular. A week into PCT, i figure let me add peptides for better PCT and to make the gains "stick". So, i started Ipamorelin Dosage 3x / day @ 100-140 mcg each jab, 6 days on , 1 day off, together with PCT and TRT. 1 month in now, and the great benefits are there. I sleep like a rock , even if its 6 hours, it feels like 8 when i wake up! Hair & Nails growing like weeds, and MUCH better healing speed from workouts. Its noticable!

Big issue is - my abs almost completely disappeared now because of bloating! Only mid section bloating. I remember same effects last time i used peptides but it was mostly with ghrp-2, not Ipa. In all experiments i researched, Ipa was well tolerated with almost no sides relating to PRL or Cortisol increase. Now, i hate feeling the midsection distention & the bloating hiding my abs. When i take Caber, i notice the bloating considerably goes down within a day or so, but back on as i continue using Ipa. I also use Adex/Aromasin to keep Aromatase in check.

I am a man of science, so i wont simply quit the peptide just because of the side effect, especially when it seems like its easily reversible. I did some research, and i see some folks talking about the GH increase (not specifically peptides) in relation to "GH (and IGF-1) acts to increase sodium reabsorption in the distal nephron. In English, using lots of HGH will cause salt retention. "

Do i start supplementing with Potassium now in small doses & Taper up in hopes to resolve this bloating?? Has anybody seen or heard or experienced bloating on GH or Peptides around the midsection in such a short time period with such magnitude? Or (thinking outside the box) is the quality of the Ipa im using in question here, in other words if what im experiencing is not typical of Ipa, then what the hell is in these vials that would cause that yet deliver the expected benefits of GH increase?

Calling all the Peptide & GH gurus, chime in please!

swolesam

Been finding alot of topics about Potassium and how it helps negate the bloating effects of sodium

livestrong.com/article/531437-can-potassium-bloat-stomachs/

Could it be useful here with the peptide bloat i'm experiencing, assuming GH elevation is causing sodium reabsorption hence water retention?

K

kalpa

I'm not a pro at this topic but You ever think about lowering the dose?

Just a thought.

swolesam

Hey Kalpa - I believe Ipa saturation dose is 100 mcg. The published research administers saturation doses to test subjects, hence results from the research is based on saturation dose administration. At that dose, from my reading, Ipa shows no spike in PRL or cortisol in the test subjects. It doesnt mention anything about bloating from Ipa. 

btw - on a diff topic, if i buy Kalpa from one of your "Gold Suppliers" who i verify on your site as a Gold supplier, and the vials ISN number lookup on your site does not pull up as a valid ISN, what does that imply? If i put the vials under UV light, i see the anti-counterfiet wrapper around it. So from 1 angle ISN isnt pulling up on your site, but on the other angle, the anti-counterfeit wrapper is there. Does that mean the vials are g2g?? or was i sold bunk by the supplier?

SemperFi

I think you are on the right track with your research. I sent you a PM concerning just that.

SEMPER FI

swolesam

Got your PM brother! I appreciate you looking into this & helping out.

Just so the community can benefit as well, basically what SemperFi brought to my attention is natural herbal diuretics, which is a great idea. Apparantly they make herbal diuretics which contains a blend of ingredients directed at reducing water bloat. I personally didnt know these blends are made by supplement companies, didnt occur to me.

The common ingredients i see amongst them are:

P5P

Potassium Chloride

Dandelion leaf

Juniper Berry

Buchu Lead

Paprika Powder

Watermelon powder

+1 SemperFi  You're a wealth of knowledge my friend.

SemperFi

Just happy you are on top of it Brother! Make sure you up your h2o intake... I know you will but needed to pass it on to other viewing eyes,

R

ruxgear

Natural supplements can be very beneficial for dumping water weight. ;) Just make sure you continue to drink plenty of water and limit the duration of use because they do place stress on the body.

swolesam

Iv been running MK-677 (ibutamoren) for 3 weeks now. Had same issue of bloating, dandelion root, and potassium seem to be doing the trick now. 

When you say limit duration? You mean of the peptides or the natural diuretics?