Bigger doses needed

Gainz.

Thereโ€™s not much in life that Iโ€™m scared of but tren is number one. I respect it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

Hahaha... I know... but I know you... and your mentality.

Let's say you add 200mg of tren to your cruise. You're gonna like it. Then you're going to run tren on your next blast as well.
I know you have no problems with running really long cycles at really high doses. But you really shouldn't run tren for longer than 15 weeks.
That's when like at high doses tren can really start to fuck with your head.

So I don't want you to run it during your cruise... then again during your blast!

Not to mention coming off 1,800mg of test and 600mg deca... you really should have a nice easy cruise after. Give your body a break.

Gainz.

I think I'm gonna have to send you a vial of mast.
You keep talking about only tren .. I'm telling you... you're gonna want the mast!!

bobby ricky

Hahaha... I know... but I know you... and your mentality.

Let's say you add 200mg of tren to your cruise. You're gonna like it. Then you're going to run tren on your next blast as well.
I know you have no problems with running really long cycles at really high doses. But you really shouldn't run tren for longer than 15 weeks.
That's when like at high doses tren can really start to fuck with your head.

So I don't want you to run it during your cruise... then again during your blast!

Not to mention coming off 1,800mg of test and 600mg deca... you really should have a nice easy cruise after. Give your body a break.
U keep upping my dose ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚1200 test 600 deca ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘ my plan is 8 weeks. My cruise is going to be 6 weeks then draw blood. But remember Iโ€™m at end of life so I can be a little more crazy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Youโ€™re a young man ๐Ÿ‘

Gainz.

U keep upping my dose ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚1200 test 600 deca ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘ my plan is 8 weeks. My cruise is going to be 6 weeks then draw blood. But remember Iโ€™m at end of life so I can be a little more crazy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Youโ€™re a young man ๐Ÿ‘

Yeah I remember... 600mg of test and 300mg of deca every 3 days... so some weeks you are getting 1800mg...
But either way...
I'm recommending a 12 week blast of 600mg test (but I'm sure you'll run 800mg ๐Ÿคฃ)
With 300mg of tren and at least 200mg of mast. (But I think 300mg of mast would be better)
Those aren't exactly crazy numbers. (1,200mg total)
And the reason why I'm pushing mast so hard is because it takes all the crazy rage thoughts that come with tren and turn them into sex thoughts.
I'm too fucking horny all the time to be angry.
The only time I ever get a little angry is if she makes me go more than 2 days. But... that's rare... she's pretty good about letting me use something... a hand, foot... back of the knee... if its warm and soft I'm not one to complain! ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm not worried about you taking test, tren and mast... I'm worried that you'll only take test and tren... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Gainz.

oh wow bandit i thought u tried the ace , so just E ok , alright.
No sir... but I'm seriously considering it. Been talking to @HGH.to about it on my "trt next blast" post.

My next blast I'm gonna run 500mg test e,400mg tren e and 400mg mast e for 10-12 weeks. (Probably 10 because they will be the highest doses I've ran so far) but I'm thinking about adding 50mg test p, tren a and mast p (50mg of each)
Every other day for the first 3 weeks while I'm waiting for the longer esters to kick in. Being such a short blast I'm trying to get the most out of it.

Imgame

No sir... but I'm seriously considering it. Been talking to @HGH.to about it on my "trt next blast" post.

My next blast I'm gonna run 500mg test e,400mg tren e and 400mg mast e for 10-12 weeks. (Probably 10 because they will be the highest doses I've ran so far) but I'm thinking about adding 50mg test p, tren a and mast p (50mg of each)
Every other day for the first 3 weeks while I'm waiting for the longer esters to kick in. Being such a short blast I'm trying to get the most out of it.
Trust me on this as I have done 6 tren cycles and kickstarted with TrenA
Just run the TestE TrenE and MastE with TrenA at 50mg a day for 5 weeks. Let the other compound run normal. You should only need 400 or 300 of TestE and 200 mast. You want the tren to be the number one compound the whole cycle.
I didnโ€™t even have mast in my cycle when I kickstarted for 5 weeks and I was so horny.
I do get sick of pinning daily and I feel so much better on TrenE as itโ€™s a stable high the whole time. TrenA I was so up and down when I ran it with test and mast.

Gainz.

Trust me on this as I have done 6 tren cycles and kickstarted with TrenA
Just run the TestE TrenE and MastE with TrenA at 50mg a day for 5 weeks. Let the other compound run normal. You should only need 400 or 300 of TestE and 200 mast. You want the tren to be the number one compound the whole cycle.
I didnโ€™t even have mast in my cycle when I kickstarted for 5 weeks and I was so horny.
I do get sick of pinning daily and I feel so much better on TrenE as itโ€™s a stable high the whole time. TrenA I was so up and down when I ran it with test and mast.

Yeah I thought about that... just running tren a. But I'm kinda nervous about the affect of the tren without the mast. But I started to feel the mast in as little as 11 days.
So I guess I can save some money and just run the tren a.

I mean I'll be on trt anyway... so its not like I'll need the test p.

Thanks @Imgame you just made that make a lot more sense... and saved me like $130 bucks.
I didn't even think about the fact that I'll be on trt.

Ok... now that's cleared up, I have another question.
I keep hearing about people using anadrol as a preworkout...and I also hear about people using test base or suspension as a preworkout.
Does that really work?
I mean I can definitely see the anadrol working...

But on the days I'm not fucking feeling it... will a 50mg shot of test base (suspension) really give me a boost? Does it really act that fast? Can as little as 50mg of test really work as a preworkout?
My thought... is if it does work it would probably work well on my trt dose.
But I have a hard time believing it works when you're on 400mg plus a week.

Now just to be clear... I'm not talking about taking test base every day for a preworkout.
I'm talking about the rare occasion... maybe twice a month when I don't fucking want to... can it give you that extra push?

I'm more curious than anything, I don't have much experience with short esters. I have and used a test blend that was test e,c and p. But I didn't really feel any different the day I pinned or the day after.

Now... if its true and test base can give you that boost... is that also true with tren a?

Imgame

But on the days I'm not fucking feeling it... will a 50mg shot of test base (suspension) really give me a boost? Does it really act that fast? Can as little as 50mg of test really work as a preworkout?
If you can handle the pip go for it. A lot of people say itโ€™s not worth the hassle of the pip.
Most people are using orals as pre workout as they get more value from them. Only use in training days 1 hour before training or 30 minute so it really kicks in and keeps you going at the end of the workout.
If you take 50 mg anadrol split for the day take it all pre workout if you have a physical labouring job you are better to take it every 8 hours. But as always only take for 4 weekโ€™s daily or 6 pre workout except superdrol. 2 weeks on that is as long as you want to go.