Bikini Prep Update

Little K

calmb4dastorm said:
</p><p>Glad you found a coach. Posing is very tedious and tiresome but sooo worth it. I like the fact that a coach is able to help one find the best poses to accentuate the strong points. Not every pose is created equal for each. how's the suit shopping going???</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Suit shopping is the hardest part of competing I think! I'm really torn between two shades of blue so I ordered actual fabric samples of the two colors I'm undecided about. I also have to decide if I want to do a sequin or hologram fabric. Samples should be here in a few days. My designer is picked out though and I have plenty of time to order. I'm going to put up a progress pic in the morning after I check in with my coach. A friend who used to compete gave me her old suit and it's very similar in color to one of the blues I'm considering. I'll see what you think! She's also the same shoe size as me so I have practice heels now. :)</p><p> </p>

calmb4dastorm

I'm so excited for you! The suit shopping is so exciting and mind boggling. Wooooww! I am so glad to be 7 months out  LOL! The fabric samples will help you narrow it down. And practice shoes are needed. You will ROCK THE STAGE!!!!

Little K

calmb4dastorm said:
</p><p>I'm so excited for you! The suit shopping is so exciting and mind boggling. Wooooww! I am so glad to be 7 months out  LOL! The fabric samples will help you narrow it down. And practice shoes are needed. You will ROCK THE STAGE!!!!</p><p>
</p><p>I'm really getting excited! Hotel is booked, vacation days at work are approved, posing coach is underway, hair/makeup/tanning is lined up, AND my strength is still improving at 7 weeks out. Now if I could stop being so indecisive about my damn bikini...</p><p> </p><p> </p>

blastthru23

As far as tanning is concerned, have you ever considered melanotan? Is this peptide common place for female competitors? I tried some this summer for shits and giggles, and that stuff works great!

Little K

blastthru23 said:
</p><p>As far as tanning is concerned, have you ever considered melanotan? Is this peptide common place for female competitors? I tried some this summer for shits and giggles, and that stuff works great!</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Yes, I loved melanotan. I was dark dark dark in like 4 days. Started off pinning ED and then went EOD after the first week. Lost my tan really quickly once I came off though but it was worth it. I'll be going back on about 2 weeks out most likely.</p><p> </p>

Little K

calmb4dastorm said:
</p><p>The suit literally is THE HARDEST THING TO decide on. For me at least! But you will know when you see it.</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>I found my suit! I ended up going with something I never thought of for myself. Not blue like I originally thought and it's actually a pre-owned but never worn custom designed bikini made for a competitor with big implants. It has the crystal back closure like I knew I wanted to add on from the start but the color is very different from what I envisioned. I'm going to post a pic. Check it out!</p><p> </p>

blastthru23

I like the stuff, tho i get a little stomach weirdness shortly after pinning. I had tan lines from june up until a week ago or so. i still pin it once a week for maintenance (i hate being a pasty white dude). 

I like the bikini u chose by the way ;)