Blood donation.

JesseTX

I recently had a friend of mine who has been on TRT for a few years tell me that I should consider donating blood every few months while on a test based cycle.
According to him, while one is on test- the body produces an abundance of red blood cells.
This in turn can cause the blood to thicken, become sticky, for the heart to work harder to pump blood, thus increasing BP and heart rate.
Strange as it sounds...those symptoms seem apparent...my heart does pump hard, but vitals are still in normal range.

What are the thoughts on this? Does anyone have experience with this?

D

Deleted member 45086

I donate double RBC's every 111 days or 3x a year. And of course steroids increase rbc production which causes thicker blood. Anadrol and Eq are 2 of the worst but testosterone and others do to.

suppsforlife

I recently had a friend of mine who has been on TRT for a few years tell me that I should consider donating blood every few months while on a test based cycle.
According to him, while one is on test- the body produces an abundance of red blood cells.
This in turn can cause the blood to thicken, become sticky, for the heart to work harder to pump blood, thus increasing BP and heart rate.
Strange as it sounds...those symptoms seem apparent...my heart does pump hard, but vitals are still in normal range.

What are the thoughts on this? Does anyone have experience with this?
that's all true.
and as these 2 fine gentlemen said - donating blood is actually a good idea while on roids.