blood pressure issues

MaScot

went into the gym today and got my blood pressure checked.
they refused to let me work out till i got a doctors note!!
my pressure is 176 over 84.

the doctor said i need to lose another 30lbs and i'll be fine and can still work out.

i only got my pressure checked cause the past few night ive been gettin heat flashes.
i had these heat flashes when i was 300lbs but never had one since i lost 50lbs.

ive been doin test e and dbol for 2 weeks now.
in the first week i gained 10lbs. not fat or muscle but im sure water. will the water retention cause my pressure to go up???

i dont wanna go off anything but if i have to i will!!!
any help????

Felix

now u are in my field--if ur that heavy due to fat then u need to do allot of walking. yes u are right ur blood pressure is up due to the water ret. do u know what it is norm. do u have any blood sugar issues. stay consistent weight training should help but take it slow until u get some of that weight down. if there are no contradictions lassixs would help get rid of the water ret. and lower blood press.
good luck

Nelson

Its from the d-bol. How many mg are you running? Get yourself some hawthorne berries from your local vitamin store. They always help my BP. Drink lots of water and cut that salt out.

Nelson

You could also try Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations. It has a lot of goodies in it. I never run a cycle without it.

weedgit

Both the dbol and test will cause water retention. Most of it will come from dbol. try the hawthorne berries. also, eat some garlic. it's the cheapest form of a blood thinner that maybe able to help lower your blood pressure. best of luck.

hayabusa

just remember if you are using hawthorne and garlic to go easy on the fish oils, garlic and fish oils in high doses in not a great move...