Blood work

Gcr68539

Hi, new here, haven’t run a cycle in about 5 years, decided to run a cycle soon. I’m going to run 300mg test C a week, and increase dosage. Maybe Anavar too if I can get some legit and not bunk.
I’ve not run a cycle for so long because I got gyno on my last cycle. I have 2 pea sized lumps under each nipple and I’m petrified I’ll make it worse so avoiding gyno is my main goal. I’m going to take nolva, arimidex on cycle and then nolva, arimidex and clomid pct

I’ve looked online at blood tests, I want to do one pre cycle, one mid cycle and one post cycle but im not completely sure what I need to be testing.
I want to do an online test and send and receive results in post and have found medichecks, they test LH, Estradiol, Testosterone, FSH, Prolactin, Free androgen index and Free Testosterone. is this right?

EMachine

HI Gcr,

Before starting your cycle, address the gyno first! 40 mg of Nolva divided in two doses of 20 mg first thing in the morning and last thing before bed. If necessary, go up to 60 mg. Nolva is in my opinion the best anti-gyno compound around and has been used for decades for this precise issue. If you start the cycle with gyno, you will without a doubt make it worse. Once you develop lumps, it is best to try and address those before starting a cycle. See how your body responds to the Nolva.

Gcr68539

HI Gcr,

Before starting your cycle, address the gyno first! 40 mg of Nolva divided in two doses of 20 mg first thing in the morning and last thing before bed. If necessary, go up to 60 mg. Nolva is in my opinion the best anti-gyno compound around and has been used for decades for this precise issue. If you start the cycle with gyno, you will without a doubt make it worse. Once you develop lumps, it is best to try and address those before starting a cycle. See how your body responds to the Nolva.
I did that 5 years ago after the cycle that gave me gyno, took nolva 40mg ed for 3 months, then switched to ralox Ed for 3 months, the lumps decreased in size at first but after two months they stopped decreasing in size. If I were to run adex 1mg eod during cycle or even letro with 40mg nolva would that stop my pre existing gyno worsening? I think it’s here to stay now, only surgery will fully get rid of it, just don’t want it getting much worse. I’ve read using a decent dose of ai and nolva on cycle and pct should stop it worsening?

Twizted

I’m going to take nolva, arimidex on cycle and then nolva, arimidex and clomid pct
No need to take arimidex during PCT. Arimidex is used to lower estrogen that is raised by testosterone, since your not gonna be on testosterone during PCT you have no need for it.

HGH.to

I’ve read using a decent dose of ai and nolva on cycle and pct should stop it worsening?
yes, but again, point is to keep estrogen within normal range. when is within range, it won't be worsening.
No need to take arimidex during PCT. Arimidex is used to lower estrogen that is raised by testosterone, since your not gonna be on testosterone during PCT you have no need for it.
true here! You MAY use Arimidex during PCT only, again, if you have high estrogen levels
I think it’s here to stay now, only surgery will fully get rid of it, just don’t want it getting much worse.
a doctor can tell for sure if only gyno can help or Nolva/AI can help

EMachine

If the lumps are there to stay, surgery is the next best thing. Check with your insurance and see if it's 100% covered or what your deductible is.

If you decide to go on a blast, address the gyno with Nolvadex and try to keep estrogen within normal range. Have a blood test before, during and after to see if what you are taking is addressing the problem.