bloods

siegmund

Yes bros ,I'm about mid cycle ,well going on week five ,and after talking to a bro ,about blood work ,I'm setting up for mid cycle bloods ,yes I feel fantastic , but me feeling fantastic ,doesnt prove the quality of my gear ,so for the benefit of my self ,the site ,and of course the source ,especially source ,my bloods come back and my t is off the charts it benefits all of us this way we have the proof that this source is ,pushing what he says  just about everyone knows who I'm running ,now let's put the proof up ,!!! My heart says off charts !!! Any one care to make a wager?? ::)) so next week I will get and post  PS I get the female panel but I'm paying extra for the prolactin I curious to see how low it is 

N

noveskeelite

lab corp? Im about to do the same thing......wanna maybe wait another week or 2 tho to make sure my system is clearly saturarted with current sources gear.....

siegmund

I Use privatemedlabs and they usually have a discount code ,but I'm not involved no more where I could get code so I'll eat the 10 $  but I'm posting 

siegmund

This way our site gets a lock on its sources ,,your involved with mg ,either your labs stand out and above or be exposed !!! And I will run a different lab next run ,and do the same thing ,this way we know ,that we got quality sources 

N

noveskeelite

yeah a lot of the top ones have already been tested and proven by people. including who im using now. but id still like to see for myself rather than someone elses paper saying its good lol. definitely a couple up and comers tho that need to go through ringer

N

noveskeelite

also think tho even the top sources should be retested every so often........never know if maybe they switched raw suppliers or something and got bad stuff.

N

noveskeelite

really interested to see the results man. I still have some of his stuff lol

kiddbiggdogg

I'm gonna have to show my ignorance here. I haven't ever had any blood work done before in regards to the sport. I have always ran AI and PCT based on symptoms and my own research. Only since becoming a member of MG have I realized how much I don't know what the hell I'm doing but I read and research everyday. My question is how do I go about asking for the blood work that I need?

siegmund

This will be my first time getting bloods also ,biggdogg ,so come join the club 'this way we put the sources to the test

siegmund

Mine to ,I know how I feel ,my e2 is deffently in check ,my prolaction in check and my t is off charts ,trust me I know ,,but we need the paper on it 

siegmund

Getting my mid cycle bloods ,I was going to wait to end ,because I feel so good ,but I'm not worried about the 100 $ extra ,the point is I want to start getting paper on these sources ,this way ,the client is sure and if the source is legit ,and gear ,they will get there well earned perks ,lmao 5 months ago I'd be scared to death to get bloods ,I knew I was bad ,soo bad ,I was just talking to a bro about this ,he like wow the knowledge here and all ,,i m like bro 5 month ago I was a complete MESS ,mg picked me up ,( especially you milk ,and its not forgotten ) took me under the wing ,allowed me to ask questions ,no matter how easy some where ,and I put my head in the books and here I am ,,, I'm MG Bred ::)))!!!!!

kiddbiggdogg

siegmund said:
</p>
<p>Getting my mid cycle bloods ,I was going to wait to end ,because I feel so good ,but I'm not worried about the 100 $ extra ,the point is I want to start getting paper on these sources ,this way ,the client is sure and if the source is legit ,and gear ,they will get there well earned perks ,lmao 5 months ago I'd be scared to death to get bloods ,I knew I was bad ,soo bad ,I was just talking to a bro about this ,he like wow the knowledge here and all ,,i m like bro 5 month ago I was a complete MESS ,mg picked me up ,( especially you milk ,and its not forgotten ) took me under the wing ,allowed me to ask questions ,no matter how easy some where ,and I put my head in the books and here I am ,,, I'm MG Bred ::)))!!!!!</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I guess I'm a little bit more hard headed than Zig cause its taken me a little bit longer and I'm not anywhere close to his knowledge level. I am however keeping detailed logs a ton of research and will be getting my blood work done asap. Thanks milk and Zig especially but to all the MG crew</p>
<p>
</p>

siegmund

You would be surprised how much knowledge you have bro ,now that your applying your self properly ,its going to come pouring out of you ,trust me ,especially if your like me ,I want to know what this dose and what this effects and how ,and why ,,and I'm like that with every question comes my way ,and if I'm not sure of the answer ,I will go get the answer ,so I can give propper advice and with doing that ,, band I'm more educated ,ed ,that's why I love helping others so much ,,I help them and continue to educate myself ,,ty for being here