Bloodwork advice?

Texas11

Hi all, new on this forum.
So I’ve come in here to try and gain some advice on my blood work seeing I can’t seem to find a Dr so is willing to give my any insight.

I’m 33
90kgs,
I’ve been cycling a low dose of test e for the last 3 months (250 weekly)
I’ve just started a blast using deca (250 weekly) and test E (500 weekly)
I am using Proviron and have HCG on hand

I just have no idea how to read this blood test or what ratios should be, I’m thinking my E2 is high as I am starting to have some sides,
Itchy nips, facial flushing ect,

Any insight would be greatly appreciated

Free test. 1152 pmol/L
Oestrogen. 197 pmol/L
LH. 11U/L
Iron. 34 umol /U
Ferritin. 114 ug/L

These are my latest results and I’m feeling like absolute rubish.

Thanks for reading

suppsforlife

estrogen is indeed higher, but nothing too high. in fact, many people tolerate very well your level of estrogen, but again, not everyone is similar. Might give a try to some arimidex or aromasin and see how it goes. you also should have checked your prolactin since you're on deca.

Texas11

estrogen is indeed higher, but nothing too high. in fact, many people tolerate very well your level of estrogen, but again, not everyone is similar. Might give a try to some arimidex or aromasin and see how it goes. you also should have checked your prolactin since you're on deca.
Hi mate thanks for the reply, my prolactin is at 25 miu/L
As for arimidex, I took one EOD for a week and I feel like it killed what little libido I have left,
Not sure why it would do that.
Thanks again

Aussie

Hi mate thanks for the reply, my prolactin is at 25 miu/L
As for arimidex, I took one EOD for a week and I feel like it killed what little libido I have left,
Not sure why it would do that.
Thanks again
Probably taking one EOD has killed your E2 now.
You need to learn more about AI.
Personally I have never taken one. Don’t even have any. I take zinc every day. Have been taking it at 25mg a day since I got acne in my first blast.
I went up to 50mg a week because my Trt doctor said I had high E2 and needed more. It made my shoulders sore. So I went back to 25. Sone people are taking 75mg of zinc a day to keep E2 under control.
My last bloods had my free testosterone 20% higher than high normal. It was sitting at high normal and e2 lower than it was before. So maybe the 2 month of taking 50mg daily worked a treat.

Texas11

Oh ok then! Could it kill my e2 after just a week!?
I have zinc on hand so I’ll switch to that and can the arimidex,
I’m going to get my bloods done again today,
I’m just trying to figure out the right balance between E2 and test,

Aussie

This is my last bloods. My trt doctor just said if I wanted I could push my shot out from 125mg every 5 days to 6 or 7 days.
He was happy with everything but as a doctor had to suggest dropping but not have to if I don’t want to

Testosterone 36.7 nmol/L 10 - 35

SHGB 26 nmol/L 10 - 70

Free test 975 pmol/L 225- 725

E2 148 pmol/L < 100

My E2 is at a good level even throw it higher than 100.

Texas11

This is my last bloods. My trt doctor just said if I wanted I could push my shot out from 125mg every 5 days to 6 or 7 days.
He was happy with everything but as a doctor had to suggest dropping but not have to if I don’t want to

Testosterone 36.7 nmol/L 10 - 35

SHGB 26 nmol/L 10 - 70

Free test 975 pmol/L 225- 725

E2 148 pmol/L < 100

My E2 is at a good level even throw it higher than 100.
Thanks mate, it’s good to actually see someone elves as a reference,
It’s been 4 days since I stopped the arimidex and I can already feel my libido coming back abit,
I went and gave blood today, she told my my hemo was on the high side,

My face and chest is still super flushed,
I have no idea what’s causing it but it’s driving me mental.
It’s making me not even want to train because I look like a bloody tomato once my heat starts pumping harder,
My blood pressure is perfect.

Don’t suppose any of you blokes have experienced anything like this?

Possibly due to length of days between injections?

Aussie

I train Muay Thai 4 times a week. After 6 minutes of jump rope I’m sweating really bad. While shadow boxing I have sweat dripping off me. We do 100 push kicks 100 jump knees and then 100 sit-ups to finish before stretching.
I have a pool of water under me all the time. It’s so embarrassing but I keep going. I drink a good 1.5 litres of water in an hour and I start to see it in my love handles by the end of training.
But when everyone else stops 3 or 5 times while skipping I keep going knowing I’m going to be dripping with sweat . I finish kicks and knees before most people. If someone does 30 roundhouse kick in a row. I will do 40 or 60. I get really hot and puffy but I go as hard as I can.
I know my Hemoglobin is high but I will push harder just knowing the harder I go the more the younger people will try.
Most people I train with don’t have any sweat on them except one Asian lady who is my friend. I was going to tell her I’m on trt but haven’t yet. She and a few guys I talk to about my blood problems. I want her to know everything but I don’t want people to start thinking I’m abusing steroids. She told me to go to training tonight because she couldn’t make it last night so I’m going and then tomorrow also.
She also felt my abs (gut ) on Monday and was shocked when she felt the muscle behind the water belly.
So after an hour and half of training I feel bloated and puffy even after sweating until I can ring my shirt out

Texas11

My skin is always red, like
Slightly sunburned, and I don’t get tanned anymore,
However I’m not burnt, my skin is just always hot n flushed,

unclem

if your taking niacin that could cause flushing, just throwing it out there. if not see a dr.

Texas11

I’m still getting really bad hot flashes,
Do you think this could be to do with me e2 sitting at 197pmol/L?
Free test is 1152 pmol..