Bloodwork after pct

mikail2k

Can someone help me understand the testosterone in my bloodwork. Im new around here.

Does my test levels look normal? This is before i have done a cycle im still planning my first cycle

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220502-174513_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220502-174513_Samsung Internet.jpg
    417.9 KB · Views: 14

suppsforlife

Yeah, it's fine, your testosterone levels are in mid-upper range.
what's your age? stats? for how long been working out/dieting? goals?

mikail2k

So im 21. Im 177 cm 85 kg 14% bodyfat. I have been working out since i was 15 and my lifts are 100 kg squat 4x12 and 130 kg deadlift 3x9. Im just looking for help befor juicing tf out

mikail2k

Im just looking for a slight boost in performance as i wanna apply for special forces. Im thinking about 250 mg test enanthate split in 2 dosages, monday and friday

Aris78

Why would you say that
First of all you are too young .just make a research for natural supplements.but ok lets say you want to put some testosterone in your body,it doesnt worth it to ruin your virgin receptors with this dosage.i dont recommend you to do it im against ,cause you are Very young but if you do it at least take the benefits from your first cycle.my opinion

mikail2k

First of all you are too young .just make a research for natural supplements.but ok lets say you want to put some testosterone in your body,it doesnt worth it to ruin your virgin receptors with this dosage.i dont recommend you to do it im against ,cause you are Very young but if you do it at least take the benefits from your first cycle.my opinion
As far as i have researched 250 is very moderate. Im always tired and would like to cycle

Aris78

Ok is your decision.im 45 years old i did cycles in my life and trust me the minimum dosages per week .i was always train hard and still i am.if i was your age ( i wish) i would go with test propionate eod 100mg plus a Ai .propionate is faster holds much less water plus if something goes wrong you stop immediately.my opinion always.

suppsforlife

agree with others. at 21 I wouldn't really recommend starting on roids. but if you do, start with testosterone alone. it could be testosterone E or C for 2 injections a week (around 300 weekly dosage) or test P for injection every other day (or daily) same weekly dosage. daily injections sounds like a struggle, but advantages were earlier explained. most beginners opt for twice a week injections though

BiggyBill

21 is not the best age to start roids. At least 25 is better. Yet, if u do, start with testosterone alone. 10-12 weeks. 300-500 mg/week