Bloodwork

HulkSmashShan

Okay so I got my bloodwork results back from two days ago and this is what the doc called to tell me. "You're white blood cell count is elevated. I want you to come back again in 3 months for another workup. All of your other stuff looks amazing as far as your platelets and cholesterol and everything, however, you're testosterone is off the charts. It is too high to even get a number from the blood test. I have never witnessed this before but that is what the lab stated.".
Guys I only do maybe 6 to 700mg of test a week. I just started this practice last week. Before that I was only doing 250mg monday and Thursdays for a total of 500mg weekly. I am also on Proviron which I guess could have possibly boosted it a bit I don't know Im not educated in that sector of bloodwork and test. Can any of my brothers on here shed a little bit of light on this? Also just for the record Im not concerned nor am I going to reduce my testosterone intake as I have zero sides and I love my life more than I ever have. As a matter of fact I am implementing Dbol into my cycle today so my cycle as of right now is this:
Dbol:40mg daily (20 morning, 20 night)
Supra Test aka Sustanon( 250mg) every 3 days
Anavar ( 100mg, daily 50 morning, 50 night)
Clenbuterol 120mg daily morning.
Arimidex .5 mg morning eod.

Welderman

Hulk brother I didn't know you were taking 100mg of var. Watch that liver adding dbol too. Some labs only go up so high on test levels. I have learned that. Some top out at like 1500 whereas so go as high as 10,000 so don't let that " too high to get a number scare you", that's just lab variance. I'm sure I'm around 3-5000 myself. Steroids of any kind, even non-anabolic raise your wbc count.

HulkSmashShan

Hulk brother I didn't know you were taking 100mg of var. Watch that liver adding dbol too. Some labs only go up so high on test levels. I have learned that. Some top out at like 1500 whereas so go as high as 10,000 so don't let that " too high to get a number scare you", that's just lab variance. I'm sure I'm around 3-5000 myself. Steroids of any kind, even non-anabolic raise your wbc count.
Good to know man! Thanks brother! I am just finishing the var like last 2 days of it are today and tomorrow so I won't be on both orals at the same time. I should have clarified that when I was posting.

suppsforlife

Is quite obvious your doctor noticed huge testosterone levels since you run testosterone.
Dbol:40mg daily (20 morning, 20 night)
Supra Test aka Sustanon( 250mg) every 3 days
Anavar ( 100mg, daily 50 morning, 50 night)
Clenbuterol 120mg daily morning.
Arimidex .5 mg morning eod.
Dbol + Anavar is not a good idea. Especially 100 mg of one + 40 mg of another. Run only one of them depending on what you need (bulking or cutting). And 100 mg a day of Anavar is acceptable, but may be too much. as mentioned by Welder - check your liver closely!
About Clen - you should work your way up to 120 mcg a day, do not start at this dosage. and you shouldn't run a clen dosage for longe than 2 weeks. either stop for 2 weeks and restart, or increase the dosage.

IronDaddy

bad idea if you never used it. that dosage cannot be tolerated by most people
that's true.
Is quite obvious your doctor noticed huge testosterone levels since you run testosterone.

Dbol + Anavar is not a good idea. Especially 100 mg of one + 40 mg of another. Run only one of them depending on what you need (bulking or cutting). And 100 mg a day of Anavar is acceptable, but may be too much. as mentioned by Welder - check your liver closely!
About Clen - you should work your way up to 120 mcg a day, do not start at this dosage. and you shouldn't run a clen dosage for longe than 2 weeks. either stop for 2 weeks and restart, or increase the dosage.
that's true too.
HulkSmash, watch out for your liver damage and watch out for your heart damage by not using too much Clen!

HulkSmashShan

that's true.

that's true too.
HulkSmash, watch out for your liver damage and watch out for your heart damage by not using too much Clen!
Yea thanks fellas. The var is all gone now. I had. Brain fart when I posted bc I was trying to recall everything I did that day. I took the last of the var that day and subbed it with Dbol now. As far as the clen you guys know that I know to not take it more than two weeks in a row. I didn't just start back at 120. I did however start at 80 but guys I'm not even sweating on this dose. Not even at night. No hand shaking no heart pounding. My blood pressure is normal I take baby aspirin to keep my blood thin I give blood once every three months as well. I learned today why my test was off of the chart as per the doc. She had my insurance pay for the panel and to do that it was an ED testosterone test. So anything over the level considered for ED is just noted as "over". Thanks as always gents. Keep it pushing and have a great weekend.

BiggyBill

It could be bcuz of your previous addiction Hulk. Clen works on some receptors that may have been burnt due to previous use…
And make sure the clen is real of course

HulkSmashShan

It could be bcuz of your previous addiction Hulk. Clen works on some receptors that may have been burnt due to previous use…
And make sure the clen is real of course
The clen is definitely real. That makes so much sense Bill!!! I never thought of that man. Thank you for your input. It does work I just tolerate it differently. I think that we find what works for most is definitely still not a one size fits all. We each are different on different substances. I have found Dianabol to be giving me energy and pep that I have been searching for to give me that extra three reps that we all dig down deep for at the end. The clen the first day actually scared me a little bit that was Abt 6 weeks ago. I am just started back on after a two week hiatus. I've found my clean diet with absolute no cheat has been the best thing for me. You guys have a happy safe fourth and as always keep pushing!

suppsforlife

I have found Dianabol to be giving me energy and pep that I have been searching for to give me that extra three reps that we all dig down deep for at the end.
that's the wonder of Dianabol - that's why is perhaps the most popular oral out there.
I've found my clean diet with absolute no cheat has been the best thing for me.
as HGH mentioned - that's actually the best thing for everyone. In fact, clen for weight loss is useless without clean diet. but clean diet is definitely not useless without clen!