Body for Life

billyb

I'm a newbie to this forum. I'm 57 years old been lifting weight for 30 years off and on.Never took my diet serious till i read a book called Body for Life.Been on the Body for Life for 2 months now only lost 8 pounds,but my body fat % went from 26% to 19%.I'd like to hear from other menbers who have tried or are on Body for Life.

MuscleGurus i have read alot of your posts and they are great.This is a very friendly forum. Other forum Bit you head off when you ask a ?.  Keep up the great work!

cleanandclear

Billyd that great progress for two months . Ill take a pound a week any day .Never heard of body for life but what aint broke dont need fixin . keep up the good work.

Dexter

Welome to MG comunity and be sure you’ve found the right place.

glad to have you among us and i'm sure you'll like to be part of this comunity.  Please be sure to read our rules and feeel free o contribute to our forums.

milkin

Welcome to our site billyb. Thank you for your feedback regarding our site and we welcome you to the community with open arms. Although our motive runs parallel with other rrview sites, we have a much different approach here  and all of our members receive the same level of respect. A review site is useless if members are afraid to ask questions or leave comments. No one here knows everything but together as a community we are a power house of information. So C'mon in, kick your shoes off, and make yourself at home. Be sure to read the rules and stay active. 

milkin

In reference to the book you are talking about here I have not yet read it but will check it out for sure, thanks for thanks for your input.

Uplifted

I have that book and surly you can lose weight with the diet in there BUT the diets in there consist of no fats! WTF! That is not a healty way to diet down. The before and after pics a are bogus considering everyone spared muscle mass while dieting with no fats. Take a look at the transformation logs at the end of the book, and look at the diets. Retarded!

Only plus is some of the recipies