Bogus hgh???

KTB12

Been on trt for years.trying my first run of hgh in the last 10 years. I know the market is flooded with mostly hcg being sold as hgh. I went through a trusted source but the packaging looks to real to me “blue tops” for the life of me I don’t know why an ugl would put this kind of investment in packaging especially for the price. No one expects generic blue tops to come in pharma packaging. Anyone have experience with this brand before?

Attachments

• 222E1358-F4FC-4252-9458-67EE7EF2B7AA.jpeg
    222E1358-F4FC-4252-9458-67EE7EF2B7AA.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 9

suppsforlife

nope, never heard of it, sorry.
I don’t know why an ugl would put this kind of investment in packaging especially for the price.
i wouldn't say that's such a good packaging anyway.
better go for HGH brands that are "known"

HRDBODY

Been on trt for years.trying my first run of hgh in the last 10 years. I know the market is flooded with mostly hcg being sold as hgh. I went through a trusted source but the packaging looks to real to me “blue tops” for the life of me I don’t know why an ugl would put this kind of investment in packaging especially for the price. No one expects generic blue tops to come in pharma packaging. Anyone have experience with this brand before?
A quick way to k ow if the kits are being sold as HCG is after injecting at least a 10 iu vial . Take pregnancie test by just urinating on the test as would a woman does . If the test shows positive then that's HCG 💯