Boldenone 300

Pacman32746

My first time trying Boldenone and wanted any tips or experience with this. I want to use this alone without stacking. The brand is from HuTech

case007

So you are going to shut down your natural testosterone while just using Boldenone (Equipoise)? Thats not advised at all.
How many cycles have you done before this? Time training? Health and Blood Work? What are your aims - bulking, cutting? Age?

Twizted

Boldenone absolutely needs to be ran with testosterone. I even have to increase my testosterone a good bit on Boldenone or else I will crash my estrogen because one of Boldenones metabolites is an AI. I couldn't imagine how shitty I'd feel on EQ alone

MusculeX

Nothing to add more, you will need testosterone for sure, and you should check your estradiol (e2) if it will be lower then 60 you sould add more test.

HGH.to

not sure if it's worth chiming in saying the same thing as these guys already told you... testosterone is a must!

Pedrito0906

I ran eq at 500 and test at 600, definitely felt a little stronger, and with more stamina, my estrogen was at 8 ng/dl, while my dht was at 120 in the middle of a cycle, it does act as an AI for sure. I got a had a lot of pimples because of that, other than that it was fine

Gainz.

Is it your first cycle? Or just first time using eq?
If its your first cycle, run just test.
If not... like said above 129 times... you absolutely 100% need to run test with EQ!

Pacman32746

this is my 4th cycle. I run eq at 300 and Test C around 300 mg weekly. I mix the two toghter so 150t-150e twice a week I feel great so far but I think im going to leave eq alone. not enough positive when looking at it from a strength and stomach health reasons. I just got test deconate(not undeconate) and cant seem to find much info on it, i know its different from deca but how?