Boldenone Cycle

CaptainPlanet

Hi guys, this isn't a cycle per say, but a hypothetical one I want to learn more about. What would you Stack Boldenone with apart from Test? I was looking at stuff that doesn't involve front loading Boldenone at high dosages, just same dosages throughout like the following:

16 Weeks Cycle

- Test-E @500mg
- HCG @1000ius
- Boldenone @500mg
- Proviron 50mg daily (cause Boldenone has no good "feel" to it, and also some anti-E)
- Add Masteron, or Primobolan?

HGH.to

Masteron might disappoint you if you are not under 13% bf.
You may add Primobolan to that cycle, but you would do fine on Proviron alone. for anti estrogen, there are actual anti estrogens. dosages/ stacks seem to be fairly good.

CaptainPlanet

You think the primo would do as good as the proviron for the "feel" good type of effect? I may not need the anti-e from priviron, but might add it in since it is a muscle builder as well I imagined when it's combined with Test.

BodyGear

16 Weeks Cycle

- Test-E @500mg
- HCG @1000ius
- Boldenone @500mg
- Proviron 50mg daily (cause Boldenone has no good "feel" to it, and also some anti-E)
- Add Masteron, or Primobolan?
Go for the cycle. either you would need to add Masteron or Primobolan - you would get a feeling when running your cycle
also, are you sure you can tolerate 1000 ius HCG? it causes estrogen!

FilthyMF

I would definitely drop the hcg. Save that for PCT to get your system back up. Hcg on cycle is generally pointless as you are running exogenous test anyway. Other than that, it looks good. I’d run it without mast or primo and see how you feel. You should get some mean pumps and the gains you get from that stack you’ll keep. Also EQ (boldenone) as well as proviron are not hepitoxic so it’ll give your liver a rest.

Dognutz

Have you considered deca with EQ and test base? This should get afew opinions flowing, they work well together, just a thought.