Bolderone,Test Enthanate,Tren Acetate stack

What do you think of this stack, 600 bolderone week,500 tren week ,test enthanate 500 week ,with some Clem in the mix, i want to be ripped ,and retain a certain amount of size,so it's not contest ripped, my alternate stack was Tren acetate 500 mg week,Test Enthanate 500 mg week, and Winstrol 100 mg a day ,with Clem added

otfjoey300

If ur running this stuff you must be a competitor or training to be; those are not modest doses or compounds to be reckoned with; also the difference in all the esters is weird, keep the tren to an emanthate, lower it, if you wanna keep the EQ , lower that as well, drop the Clen you won’t need it, more risk of damage than anything with all of this ; unless you’re actually in a hard cut on prep, I wouldn’t even consider Clen. EQ is known to give anxiety at doses 600+ now imagine tren rage. Eq anxiety, Clen anxiety and elevated heart rate while the test and tren elevate prolactin - it just sounds like way too much going on bro. Keep it simple

otfjoey300

Inbox me with what you have on hand and your goals I’ll help you put something more simple and effective togetber

If ur running this stuff you must be a competitor or training to be; those are not modest doses or compounds to be reckoned with; also the difference in all the esters is weird, keep the tren to an emanthate, lower it, if you wanna keep the EQ , lower that as well, drop the Clen you won’t need it, more risk of damage than anything with all of this ; unless you’re actually in a hard cut on prep, I wouldn’t even consider Clen. EQ is known to give anxiety at doses 600+ now imagine tren rage. Eq anxiety, Clen anxiety and elevated heart rate while the test and tren elevate prolactin - it just sounds like way too much going on bro. Keep it simple
Yes otfjoey,planing to compete next year,I'll drop the eq,read about the anxiety,crossed it off write away,what do you think of the Test Enthanate,Tren Enthanate and masteron,all at 400 mg instead of 600,leaving the Clem out,any ideas of a different stack ,be appreciated,but I thought this one after reading about and studying different stacks seems ok ,what do you think.

otfjoey300

I think that makes MUCH more sense than your original post; and will yield great results. Test tren mast is my favourite stack bro. When ur closer to pre comp you wanna run them all fast acting esters, but this one you just posted is really nice.

I think that makes MUCH more sense than your original post; and will yield great results. Test tren mast is my favourite stack bro. When ur closer to pre comp you wanna run them all fast acting esters, but this one you just posted is really nice.
Thanks ,let you know how I'm getting on with this stack,

IronDaddy

What do you think of this stack, 600 bolderone week,500 tren week ,test enthanate 500 week ,with some Clem in the mix, i want to be ripped ,and retain a certain amount of size,so it's not contest ripped, my alternate stack was Tren acetate 500 mg week,Test Enthanate 500 mg week, and Winstrol 100 mg a day ,with Clem added
Sounds like a good plan for those who are having a vast experience with steroids and are in serious pre contest.
Those who don't compete wouldn't need such a serious cycle. Those without experience would get harsh sides

Yes that's what I'm after,I've got a photo shoot in six weeks,it's photos for a portfolio for agents for my acting interests,do you think I should add Clem to the stack for 6 weeks carbs will be low 100 g protian 300 g with 6 day lifting and 4 days cardio. In evening with abbs left it late but going for it.

It depends. Have you ever used Test / Tren / Mast? Have you ever used Clenbuterol?
Yes,regular steroid user,used them,this stack before,but never used mast,with Clem ,did use years ago,gotta good result,used for three months,only will use for six weeks prior to the photo shoot,my test shots will be two .2 ml shots week, then 4 1 ml shots of Tren every other day, the 2 2 ml shots of masteron,

suppsforlife

If you did used this stack and had good results, may throw in some Clen. But remember that Clenbuterol is not a steroid - you got to read as much as possible about it. Its sides are totally different from those of roids

Will read up on it,from using it before,the sides were slight shaking,and alot of trips to the toilet,also best not to use before bed as it can keep you awake,thanks for advise,I'll go for it and see what condition I can achieve,I've got plenty of size just need to get in better condition,got 6 weeks ,not longer enough,but I'll certainly be tighter,will be training every morning,and the 1 hour cardio and abbs in evening with no carbs afterwards just protein,be hard work,and the weather we are having here in Blackpool is boiling hot ,so I'm sweating alot of water out on the beech,all day thanks again.

otfjoey300

Will read up on it,from using it before,the sides were slight shaking,and alot of trips to the toilet,also best not to use before bed as it can keep you awake,thanks for advise,I'll go for it and see what condition I can achieve,I've got plenty of size just need to get in better condition,got 6 weeks ,not longer enough,but I'll certainly be tighter,will be training every morning,and the 1 hour cardio and abbs in evening with no carbs afterwards just protein,be hard work,and the weather we are having here in Blackpool is boiling hot ,so I'm sweating alot of water out on the beech,all day thanks again.
Just seems like another reason not to run Clen considering it’s thermogenix just like you sweating your bag off everyday is probably doing the same thing