Bolderone,Test Enthanate,Tren Acetate stack

otfjoey300

Hey man it has its use, if I could recommend waiting til like a month prior to your show and then smash it out for a month at a decent dose with the rest of your cut cycle

if you don't sweat enough, have a super clean diet and still can't get rid of the last % of BF - that's when Clen is going to be great.
I think I made a mistake with my ml amounts,on my bottles it says 200 mg per ml,example Tren enanthate 200 per ml, well I thought it should be 100 mg per ml, so this week I've taken 2 shots over 4 days of 800 mg,when I should of taken 1 ml .But I thought Tren comes in 100 mg per ml shots,same with my masteron

otfjoey300

I think I made a mistake with my ml amounts,on my bottles it says 200 mg per ml,example Tren enanthate 200 per ml, well I thought it should be 100 mg per ml, so this week I've taken 2 shots over 4 days of 800 mg,when I should of taken 1 ml .But I thought Tren comes in 100 mg per ml shots,same with my masteron
That’s much to noob of a mistake to make; how are you running so much stuff brother… like you can’t even tell how much you’re pinning ? Smdh …

That’s much to noob of a mistake to make; how are you running so much stuff brother… like you can’t even tell how much you’re pinning ? Smdh …
Don't know what I was thinking, obviously reducing to 1 ml of Tren Enthanate 3 times week, 1 ml of Masteron 3 week, and my Test I'll keep hight at .2 ml twice a week, so that's Tren 600 week/masteron 600 mg week and my test at 800 week,That's good stack for 8 weeks only then I'll drop Tren and masteron, and stay on test with something else,because of this photoshoot I want to look near contest shape,what are you running,my stack is .8 weeks only,

Twizted

Your running big boy level doses and making small boy noob mistakes lol. Something doesn't quite add up here.