BPC-157 Loading Dosage

fitjourney

I only used it for 15 day's so I didn't really give it enough time for results but I have heard it is helpful. I purchased from an anti aging practitioner and it was so expensive. Also, I"m not sure if the dose they suggested .15 is enough to make a difference. I' ve been reading about loading and was hoping someone else who tried it may comment. Also, I'm trying to find other ways to purchase. I'm finding labs that say for research only and wonder if that is where people are buying. I've also been reading that many of these labs use other fillers and chemicals that make the peptides less effective or not effective at all so I'm really not sure what to do next In the meantime, I'm saving money so I can guy a longer supply. May take me a couple months but I'll post it once I have more time on it. Cheers.

THE MOOSE

I just started it too! First time using peptides outside of pct. I'm trying to heal a shoulder injury that is hindering my training. Bought 4 bottles of 5mg each! Soo I put 5 cc of bacteriostatic water in it & gonna do 10 1/2cc shots of 500mcg. The best dose is 250-500 mcg. I'm doing 500 mcg EOD anywhere I feel an injury or past injuries that flare up under intense training! Let me know your results! I'm 2 shots in soo too early to tell.