Brand New Here

What up everyone, I am glad I found this board. I have a passion for Bodybuilding and have been training for about 15 years. My current age is 43 and I am 5’8 and weigh 220. My current goals are to bulk up to 250lbs. I look forward to learning new things on here from more experienced people.

yeah, methyltrienolone - extremely powerful stuff. Definitely not recommended to beginners and is such powerful stuff that many of those who use them once, never go back to them.
Ok cool thank you, Is there a way for you send me a pm or w
Email me I wanna talk more about MTren?

suppsforlife

I can send you a PM, but you can't respond because you don't have 10 posts. PM is going to be available to you after you'll have 10 public posts.
Yet, we can talk about MTren and whatever else here, if you wish

EMachine

Welcome! MTren is not something to play around with...especially at 43. We, older bodybuilders, have to be extremely selective when choosing a particular product. MTren is one of those products that It's methylated, incredibly strong, gives tren like effects and is extremely liver toxic. It's used mostly PWO...1-2 hrs before. This is a product that I would advise others to stay away from. It's just not worth it!!! Know of others who developed severe kidney and liver problems from using this product. If you value your health, stay away from this one!!!