Breakfast!!!

SharonKY

[[{"fid":"30997","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]Deconstructed philly cheesesteak with eggs and cottage cheese.  About 35g protein

SharonKY

Thanks Sieg!  Here is lunch....I bought an air fryer...and I LOVE IT!  I think I have only used my stove twice in the last three weeks.

Here's lunch....

[[{"fid":"30998","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":"280","width":"280","class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]

SemperFi

We have an air fryer and it is pretty cool.

I will take 3 orders of the breakfast.

Thanks for sharing Sharon.

SEMPER FI

I

icdeadlifters

SEEEEEEEEEE, I avoided this post cause I know sky puts up some good cooking.... And damn it here I am... Geez girl...

B

Burrr

Give you away? hell no, you are just about to get to the sexual deviant part of the cycle. 

SharonKY

Hold on...time out!  Here are things to remember about me....

1) I'm old

2) I'm pre-menopause

3) I'm old

Sometimes I think I'm just going to queef dust......*sigh*

B

Burrr

Sharon,  with the right hormones you can get back all that mojo!

My wife went through hell with her menopause, but finally got with a good hormone clinic about a year ago.

Her Dr has a client that is 90 and still on bhrt. 

You are not that old! Don't put that vag into retirement,  it just needs some performance enhancing drugs. 

Check out one of Suzanne somers books, " I'm too young for this"

You can still have awesome sex. It ain't over yet young lady. 

It does a nice job of explaining bhrt. 

B

Burrr

Sharon,  with the right hormones you can get back all that mojo!

My wife went through hell with her menopause, but finally got with a good hormone clinic about a year ago.

Her Dr has a client that is 90 and still on bhrt. 

You are not that old! Don't put that vag into retirement,  it just needs some performance enhancing drugs. 

Check out one of Suzanne somers books, " I'm too young for this"

You can still have awesome sex. It ain't over yet young lady. 

It does a nice job of explaining bhrt. 

I

icdeadlifters

calmb4dastorm said:
</p><p>We are all going to BabyDoll's house for dinner!!!!</p><p>
.   </p><p> </p><p>I got the gas money...<----- (said in a southern accent).</p>

SemperFi

An air fryer is a type of convection oven that uses hot air to cook the food instead of oil. Google it. ;)

SEMPER FI