Brewing test at home

GainzBandit

I'm street smart... not book smart. I spent years making a great living off the stuff other people cooked up... no idea how to run a lab myself. I barely passed chemistry. But I could teach classes on how to sell it 🤣🤣

loren

for the price of test why risk it sounds like more trouble than its worth just be careful and as sterile as possible

Alexdb2022

for the price of test why risk it sounds like more trouble than its worth just be careful and as sterile as possible
Kinda what I was thinking except I keep hearing how you can brew it for like 10x the amount for the price

GainzBandit

Kinda what I was thinking except I keep hearing how you can brew it for like 10x the amount for the price
But here's the other part... while I don't know literally anything about it... I do know about other illegal stuff. While the raw product is cheap... the actual equipment to make it... isn't. I can imagine the start up cost would be a pretty penny. Definitely more than what your first few cycles would cost. Not to mention you're still gonna need shit like Arimidex and Nolvadex... ect.

Papa.Smurf0311

Yea, it is way cheaper. To me its just too much trouble. Plus you have to have a REALLY good source for raws (usually from china) and knowledgeable on how to brew it up. Also, If you get caught with a bunch of raw gear, youre sooooo fucked.

HGH.to

Agree with others. Brewing at home just isn't a good idea... but I understand my point could be invalid since everyone knows I'm a source so...

loren

but theres a difference honest is just that honest you cant do better than that for anyone far from a good idea....