Broke my toe should i lower the dosage

Vart

Im on 200mg tren a 350mg test e, and i broke my toe so i will be out of the gym for a week, should i lower tren to 100mg a week or should i stay on 200mg.

D

Deleted member 45086

Im on 200mg tren a 350mg test e, and i broke my toe so i will be out of the gym for a week, should i lower tren to 100mg a week or should i stay on 200mg.
Can't you still work your upper body or can you not walk on it at all?

loren

not to be a dick but a broken toe i had the tip of my middle finger cut off by my snow blower. went to the er and trained the next day. it all depends how bad you want it. or how much drive you have. no trying to cut you down but its a toe and yes i was a dick and reached into the snow blower to get a piece of ice out and this machine took the end of my middle finger right off clean off so i was a dick...

bobby ricky

U guy’s said it. Keep your dose where it is and get your ass in the gym. You will have more time in the gym depending on your line of work 👍

Vart

not to be a dick but a broken toe i had the tip of my middle finger cut off by my snow blower. went to the er and trained the next day. it all depends how bad you want it. or how much drive you have. no trying to cut you down but its a toe and yes i was a dick and reached into the snow blower to get a piece of ice out and this machine took the end of my middle finger right off clean off so i was a dick...
Ye a finger is a different story i cant put any weight on my toes because the rods could bend but its not that bad

loren

not trying to give you a hard time i just hate to see people not try to get what they want but i dont know all the facts so dont take it as that sorry if you took it that way i was weeks away from nationals so i would have trained no matter what just in a diffrent place with training again sorry

Vart

not trying to give you a hard time i just hate to see people not try to get what they want but i dont know all the facts so dont take it as that sorry if you took it that way i was weeks away from nationals so i would have trained no matter what just in a diffrent place with training again sorry
Yeah u dont need to apologize, gonna train after the swelling stops

Gainz.

Just focus on your upper body until you can put full weight on it. If you be careful it should be 100% in 2 weeks