Bulking cycle

JesseTX

Just curious on everyone's choice for a bulking cycle.
I've had good luck with test-deca-var....but don't want to go with the same one.
Looking for something similar in effect....but with different compounds.

suppsforlife

Test Deca Dbol
Test Deca EQ
Test P, NPP, Dbol (or Anadrol) for 8 weeks for fast results.
May throw in Mast for leaner gains or some Proviron to work as a booster of the cycle.
HGH can be a good addition. Superdrol for strength if your liver is healthy and you're ready for it.

Gainz.

All gear can be for cutting or bulking. Some are definitely better than others.
Like I would definitely go anadrol over anavar for bulking.
But bulking and cutting is done in the kitchen!
4,000 calories a day, and 1.5x your body weight in grams of protein. So if you're 200lbs, try to eat 300g of protein every day.
If you search you can find good deals on 1,200-2,000 calorie, 40-80g of protein mass gainer shakes. Also liquid egg whites can be a great way to up your daily protein intake. You can add it to the shakes (makes the chocolate ones taste like brownies) you can add it to your cereal, coffee, chocolate milk... it really doesn't taste bad. In fact in can make some things taste much better.
Just in a 1/2 cup of liquid egg whites is 16g of protein. And its pretty cheap, I usually go through 2 containers a week.

JesseTX

All gear can be for cutting or bulking. Some are definitely better than others.
Like I would definitely go anadrol over anavar for bulking.
But bulking and cutting is done in the kitchen!
4,000 calories a day, and 1.5x your body weight in grams of protein. So if you're 200lbs, try to eat 300g of protein every day.
If you search you can find good deals on 1,200-2,000 calorie, 40-80g of protein mass gainer shakes. Also liquid egg whites can be a great way to up your daily protein intake. You can add it to the shakes (makes the chocolate ones taste like brownies) you can add it to your cereal, coffee, chocolate milk... it really doesn't taste bad. In fact in can make some things taste much better.
Just in a 1/2 cup of liquid egg whites is 16g of protein. And its pretty cheap, I usually go through 2 containers a week.
I get egg whites from Aldi. $3 each there.
And I go thru eggs like crazy...when I am able to lift daily.
Now I have a new schedule at work and I hardly have the time now.
Things are kind of stagnant with me right now.

Gainz.

I get egg whites from Aldi. $3 each there.
Now I have a new schedule at work and I hardly have the time now.
Things are kind of stagnant with me right now.
Your diet shouldn't change (much) on the days you do and dont lift. If anything eat more on the days you don't lift. You burn less calories and your body will use more of the food for recovery.
But I lift every day, I have a home gym (really nothing special, but I get it done)

suppsforlife

name one bodybuilder who doesn't eat eggs daily
and yeah, Gainz is right, your diet shouldn't really change much in terms of lifting vs non lifting days.
it changes a lot in terms of cutting vs bulking cycles

Aussie

I can’t remember the last time I had egg. I bake a cake every week without egg. The smell of a raw egg makes me gag.
I used to be able to eat them except fried but as I got older it all changed. I remember in the late 80s making Soufflé omelettes daily as it was a good meal. Now just one tiny bit of egg in fried rice makes me want to vomit.
My x would get MacDonalds breakfast knowing the smell of the egg made me feel sick while I was driving.

Guess I’m not a bodybuilder 🤣🤣🤣

Gainz.

I can’t remember the last time I had egg. I bake a cake every week without egg. The smell of a raw egg makes me gag.
I used to be able to eat them except fried but as I got older it all changed. I remember in the late 80s making Soufflé omelettes daily as it was a good meal. Now just one tiny bit of egg in fried rice makes me want to vomit.
My x would get MacDonalds breakfast knowing the smell of the egg made me feel sick while I was driving.

Guess I’m not a bodybuilder 🤣🤣🤣
It's ok brother, I don't deadlift. None of us can be perfect!
But yeah I definitely love eggs. I have a bunch of hard boiled eggs in the fridge right now. usually eat a few during my workouts... then after the workout I have a 70g 1,300 calorie mass shake... with almost a cup of egg whites.
My farts are FUCKING BRUTAL!

unclem

It's ok brother, I don't deadlift. None of us can be perfect!
But yeah I definitely love eggs. I have a bunch of hard boiled eggs in the fridge right now. usually eat a few during my workouts... then after the workout I have a 70g 1,300 calorie mass shake... with almost a cup of egg whites.
My farts are FUCKING BRUTAL!
bandit do use mass 1300? its on the net cause i was looking to get it for my next cycle.

Gainz.

bandit do use mass 1300? its on the net cause i was looking to get it for my next cycle.
This is what I use brother.
Super delicious, no upset stomach. I've even used it before a workout. So no bloated disgusting feeling. Mixed with some egg whites it tastes exactly like a brownie. Sometimes I mix a little vanilla ice cream or peanut butter to mix it up.

Attachments

• received_3362038960676996.jpeg
    received_3362038960676996.jpeg
    201.3 KB · Views: 5

Gainz.

You need to contact the manufacturer, ask for a kickback cause I think you just generated them some biz
I think I just fucked myself... the price of mass gainer is through the roof!
That 12lb bag is only $50 bucks... so on second thought... yeah its totally disgusting, taste like dirty 🐱 and gives you the worst diarrhea! 😂🤣
All you fuckers are gonna buy it and drive the price up 😂😂🤣

I'm just kidding, always willing to help everyone find a good deal!
I bought 3 of them so I'm all set for my bulk blast.

Another great brand is

SYNTHAG

It's not a "mass gainer" but its still pretty awesome. (I'm pretty sure they have a mass gainer, but I haven't used it yet)
Only like 200 calories and 22g of protein. Double that up and that's a ton of protein for not many calories. I usually have 1 of each every day.
Usually wake up and have a synthag shake, then the Forzagen shake after I workout.
The Synthag is dope because its like $40 bucks for 30 servings. (They also have bigger tubs) but a great healthy protein shake every single morning for $40 a month, it doesn't really get much better than that. Where else can you get 22g of protein for $1.30?
I have the synthag on auto delivery from Amazon.

Attachments

• received_679415760439459.jpeg
    received_679415760439459.jpeg
    170.6 KB · Views: 3
  • received_677342870560668.jpeg
    received_677342870560668.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 3

JesseTX

Dirty 😺
🤣🤣🤣
Ur a trip big dog.
I'm about to get some carnivor beef bases protein.
Haven't run numbers on it yet but it seems to be a good value.

Gainz.

Dirty 😺
🤣🤣🤣
Ur a trip big dog.
I'm about to get some carnivor beef bases protein.
Haven't run numbers on it yet but it seems to be a good value.
That's so funny, almost every one I know calls me "Big dog"
I don't know where the nickname came from... maybe because I've always owned pitbulls and other large breeds, maybe because I'm like the only one in my group of friends or family who lifts... but yeah that's pretty funny.

But anyway that carnivore is super legit! Extremely filling!
If you aren't use to it I would start with half a serving.
I had some like a year ago. I did the full 4 scoops and felt like I got hit with a tranquilizer dart! The exact same thing happened when I tried mutant mass. 5 minutes after I drank it (admittedly probably too fast) I had to lay down. I wasn't nauseous, just extremely full.

JesseTX

That's so funny, almost every one I know calls me "Big dog"
I don't know where the nickname came from... maybe because I've always owned pitbulls and other large breeds, maybe because I'm like the only one in my group of friends or family who lifts... but yeah that's pretty funny.

But anyway that carnivore is super legit! Extremely filling!
If you aren't use to it I would start with half a serving.
I had some like a year ago. I did the full 4 scoops and felt like I got hit with a tranquilizer dart! The exact same thing happened when I tried mutant mass. 5 minutes after I drank it (admittedly probably too fast) I had to lay down. I wasn't nauseous, just extremely full.
I can't wait.
I'm getting ready for my next blast and I will need that Carnivore and a few other things and it's fuken on!