Bulking on Tren E

jasonking92

I have done a cut on Tren e at a low 200mg PW found it made massive changes after about 7-8 weeks but found the heartburn and lack of apatite etc. A night mare by about week 13 did not get massive strength gains but was a low dose to be fair. I swore I would probably will not take it again. Well nearly 18 months later and a little bit wiser with training and diet. I have taken the plunge and have decided to do a clean bulk with Tren e at 350mg pw split wen/sun along with 150mg deca for joint support and 300mg pw Test e. I am about 7 weeks in taking Lansoprazole 30mg for the heartburn which is working. my strength has increased my squat currently sits at 235kg for 2 and leg press at 550kg for 2 unlike the last time my apatite is unending I have to stop my self from over eating and the scales are moving up slowly around 1.5lbs a week but my body is becoming very defined (will add pics when cycle near finished). I had never considered Tren as a bulking compound but after seeing a few people bulk very well on Tren I thought why not give it a go. I am glad I did looking forward to seeing more changes to my body. I think Tren for some is very much a cutting compound and unsuitable to many due to sides. But its bulking values I think are often over looked like most compounds its the diet that decides what results you obtain. Will be interesting to see the end results.

blastthru23

You are so correct: diet dictates the results as does training approach. I personally probably will never use tren for bulking since it kills my appetite. I even used the GHRP's to help with appetite, to be fair, it did help, a little, but not nearly enough. However, I get the best strength gains on tren, better than any of the other 19-nors. If I could keep a good appetite and eat enough while on it, a nice clean, lean mass gain would be quite possible. That is what we after at the end of the day anyways. Perhaps with the unique nutrient partitioning value of tren we don't NEED so many calories to build lean tissue. Just so long as we drip feed the body as it were, let the tren put it where it needs to go. As far as I know I must admit this is 'bro science", but we have seen that "bro science" often is, down the road, supported by science. As "bros" we are really the philosophers, asking the questions, and putting some of our "theories" into practice, and getting positive correlations well before NCBI posts its findings on this or that theory or experiment on whatever. SO keep on keeping on JK. I always love your input here on MG. Always useful. +1 (if that exists anymore lol)

Zewi

Good reads. Always enjoyed Tren for cut and bulk my favorite cycles. During bulking I add eq for appetite.

Bulk
Tren E/Sust /EQ /Anavar ( Eq min 600mg a week and since EQ should be ran IMO 16 weeks too 24 I always secedule tren ending the same time as EQ. So if your only doing 16 weeks you would not start Tren till week 5)
Or Tren E/ Test E / EQ/Anavar

Cutt
Tren E/Sust/anava (.5ml sust m/w/f or m/t/th/f)
Tren E /Sust/Mast E/anavar ( mast E at min 600mg a week)
Tren A/Test P/Mast P/ Anavar

BobbyO190

I have never taken Tren….to scared of the sides (I get mad easily as it is and in my job that MUST be limited and not discouraged) but from what I have seen and heard it is kind of the king of results! Look a the great share from Zewi: He uses it to cut and bulk. So thanks for sharing and if you think to be sure to let me know how the side effects are for you a month into it all.

And Blast: Love the point. I trust the philosophers a lot more anyway. Applied logic may not nail the facts so to speak but tends to nail the results perfectly.

Zewi

Bobby0: i have been taking it for a few years so I know what to expect. As for you if you want to get into it do a short 6 week cut cycle. Tren A and Test P. .5ml m/t/th/f orf each, just long enough for you too see what it does how the sides are without pushing it. Once you use it and how it works on you. You will always want to use it.

blastthru23

What I did the first go with tren ace was to start at .25ml per day and titrate up by .125 ml per day. It kicked in at .625ml, and I stayed there for a week then went to .75 per day. I was stacking with test prop at .50 ml per day. It was supposed to be a 6 week cycle, but it ended up being 9 weeks. I extended it because the sides were tolerable, and I was feeling absolutely fantastic There are all these horror stories regarding tren, and even people who you would think have a tendency to fly off the handle, didn't fly off the handle, instead they felt great. Most do have a rather difficult time with sleep due to the heavy night sweats. I'm saying that you must try a tren cycle, my intention is to mitigate any fear of the compound. Its good stuff, and I have had the best results from it hands down. That being said, I don't necessarily run it every cycle, and it has been awhile since I have used it. I do look forward to it that's for sure!

siegmund

i love tren , i have not run a cycle in like well over a year , but my last few years were all tren a ,
your correct diet dictates goals i personally can bulk or cut on tren ... i can bulk or cut on ...
:

ashop

I round of NEXIUM would probably help you with the heartburn or you could use ZANTAC on a daily basis or as needed.

jasonking92

was meant to be a bulk cycle on tren but turned out that it started getting me leaner updated pics 10 weeks in to tren cycle 10 weeks to go

Attachments

• photo59.jpg
    photo59.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 6
  • photo60.jpg
    photo60.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Dolf

Nice work brother!

Tren for me is a cutter. It kills my appetite although I might try using it on an eq cycle and see how that goes.

Tren allows your body to do more with the nutrients you consume. If you could manage to eat even in a slight surplus it's gonna add good clean weight. I'm a tren a guy. Tried e for the first time a while back. Did not like it because the night sweats were even worse. My pillow and mattress are both stained the color of tren.

BobbyO190

See and here is my worry, and keep in mind I have a job where I MUST stay in control (and I pooch that a lot).

I started an nice relatively easy cycle:
250mg M-W-F of Sust
100mg T-Th-Sat of NPP
60mg VAR a day

Three weeks in I lost it...I mean LOST IT three days in a row. We full asshole, cussing someone out rage monster. It was like an out of body experience I knew I needed to stop but I couldn't control the anger. So I had to quit and cut back and work to get ahold of myself. Waiting for a less stressful season to try again but dang...if NPP does that how will I handle Tren? I know my weakness and it's my temper, I try not to feed it if I can avoid it.

If anyone has advice on dealing with these kinds of issues feel free to share! For what it's worth all I can say is this is my best personal example of being educated and ready to stop if needed, have the meds on hand to safely balance out and be in control of your life as best you can in all aspects.

But I am interested in this.....Has anyone ever done a sleep study, especially dream study, on 19nor steroids and what they do the brain? Dreams were super deep and weird and LONG...quite fascinating.

Dolf

If anger is a problem for you brother then tren is not the steroid to play with. I'm an easy going guy and after 8 weeks of tren I turn into a fucking asshole. 8 weeks of tren a is my limit. By that time the sides are so bad I'm ready to quit anyways.

Anger is a problem for many. You have to consciously keep it in your head and know what triggers it. When it gets close to being triggered you have to disengage and calm yourself down with rational self reasoning. Another problem I see with people with anger issues is they let stuff build up and then explode over the simplest issue rather than just let it out little by little as you go through your daily life.

Strong would be a good guy to talk to about this issue. He has gotten control over his anger issues and is a changed man because of it.

I had anyways said I wouldn't ride the Tren train again but after coming off my last cycle (a winter bulk using Tren E) my opinion changed. My coach designed the cycle and when I brought up no Tren, he asked why. My response was having to deal with the sides. He ended up designed a longer cycle using Tren E. His logic is when the sides are historically difficult, why deal with them like you got hit with a truck, your going to have them regardless so let them set in gradually.
After a very successful cycle, I have to agree. Everyone wants to suggest Acetate because it's in and out quick, well the sides hit like a freight train too. No time to observe and adjust, just BAM! I'm an asshole who can't sleep, gets winded going up a flight of stairs and sweating like a pig! With the longer ester you have time to observe and adjust.
Another tip I learned, go sub-q with Tren. 20% better absorbtion and absolutely NO chance of hitting a vein. Say good bye to Tren cough. Frequent injections 1ml or less.does the trick.

jasonking92

I could be wrong but from what I have read Intramuscular injections are absorbed faster than subcutaneous injections. This is because muscle tissue has a greater blood supply than the tissue just under the skin. Muscle tissue can also hold a larger volume of medication than subcutaneous tissue.but I do agree the longer easter does give you time to a just but as a first cycle on tren a shorter easter should be used just in case the sides are extreme as tren does not agree with some people even in very low doses.

Dolf

While I agree the sides come along slower with e the adjustments are much slower. With ace I can make adjustments and they take affect within a few days whereas with e it's weeks, so in my opinion ace is the only choice if adjustments are what you're looking for.

Another benefit of ace is it hits you full force much faster, and I can get more from 8 weeks of ace than 12 weeks of e. I don't mind pinning ed, but for those who don't like pinning; e would be the better choice. However if the sides become too much it's 2 weeks of misery with e versus 2 days with ace. For me personally when my cycle of tren is done I'm more than ready to be off that shit and having it out of my system in a few days versus a few weeks is golden.

Dunbar

Bulking on Tren is like getting laid in a crowd of honeys poppin Extacy... All you gotta do is get up, show up, and not O.D.

O.D’ing Tren is easy because if ya got good stuff it doesn’t take much at all

siegmund

Sorry my friend it is not the compound in sorry to say . Love you bobby and with that ill hold back no punches..its not the compounds that made ME lash out , it was and will always be built up emotions ,issues , maybe self esteem issues ( I'm speaking about myself ) if it applies apply it ,if not let it fly ..

I was a angry,self pitty mess my friend , and when something reminded me of it...i would lash out at whatever whoever and so on.
NOTHING I HAD TO BE PROUD OF ..i ran I blamed everyone was a asshole , fuck them. NO BOBBIE I WAS THE ASSHOLE ..i was the one hiding behind anger.. And blaming and judging and so on and so on ...SEE THAT WAS MY SHIT ,I WAS EVERYTHING I THOUGHT OF OTHERS ...

Today I'd like to think after a long time alot of soul searching , a real lot of looking in the mirror and hating and I mean HATING WHAT I SEEN ..
I can look in the mirror with a littlehumility and a little love of what I see today .:))). Just like everyone says that fucking booze them drugs them aas the ANGER !!!!!(ANGER) :). THEY ARE WHY IM A ASSHOLE

Not true Bobbie they were my solution, meaning the drugs the aas theangeer they were not the problem .THey were my solution I hid and blamed them and used them. ....the TRUTH IS THE PROBLEM WAS ME , ALL THAT OTHER SHIT WAS MY SOLUTION :)))))yes I was the problem ...so I got real and addressed the problem ME..... And you know what Bobbie I'm not that bad justlikeall of us were all good people ... And until we addresses excuse me I don't like using us or we , I don't have that right ... UNTIL I ADDRESSED ME ... I was stuck , and when I got real and I mean god dam mother fucking real and nasty and faced the truth and admitted the truth that all thisshit wasn't drugs booze aas anger YES ANGER IS A DRUG TRUST ME I SURVIVED 20 PLUS YEARS IN PRISON HIGH ON ANGER there were no tears bitches cry, there was no sympty, that was for the weak and so on ...

The Truth I couldn't have been more wrong Bobbie...i was the weak I was the bitch the pussy...and hated ppl. Know why because what gives them the right to be happy??? there weak. Lmao. ... I was jellous, there was so much I hated about me that I hurt others because they had whati lacked ...and that was being a man .. A man smiles a man crys a man feels a man don't lash out at others.. A man looks in the mirror and can cry and can ask for help..and a man loves others ...(If I have lashed out at anyone here and I know I have long time ago .. I SENCERELY APPOLAGIZE,AND HUMBILY ASK YOU FORGIVE) see Bobbie before I'd get angry blame tren or a compound or a drug or anything. ... Other than myself . Today the anger is gone I don't blame I take responds ilty. For my actions and I don't hide behind excuses...I MAN UP...and address my shit.

Sorry b , and sorry for the story guys but I needed to get that off my chest ( PART OF MY HEALING , PART OF THE APOLOGIES I FEEL I OWE .PART OF ME BEING A TRUEMAN AGION...AND TO HUMBLY IN FRONT OF THE COMMUNITY I CAN SMILE AND SAY THIS IM PROUD IM GROWING AGION ...

BOB IF IT APPLYS APPLY IT IF NOT LET OT FLY AND AT THE LEAST I THANKYOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO GET THISOFF MY CHEAST...
I couldn't face alot of you all I called brother today I can... I'm human I make mistakes but where I'm at FINIALLY IS GROWING ...

Yes my friends 90% of our shit our anger our look at this asshole he' does this and that. What a asshole. .....smh. Wrong its not that person. IT WAS ME

BobbyO190

Lots of great stuff here. I love the different approaches and sharing. However I want to comment on Sieg's response. WOW dude that was great. Had to be cathartic! Beautifullly said, thank you for sharing. I do however slightly disagree...I 100% agree with the premise that it's YOU(ME) and not the drugs. HOWEVER I have to say the drugs enhance emotions, anger, lust, drive, etc.... My life for the last couple of months and for a little longer has been a massive stress fest. No way to avoid it just a LOT, I couldn't handle the drugs with the lack of inner balance. The stress and anger needed calmed and I gave them fuel. So while I do agree with you and again thank you for your sharing. I also disagree and know that the drugs have impact that I am not always able to handle.
I am not saying it am the strongest or the weakest; how would I know. I just try to be very self aware..and hopefully succeed more than I fail