Bulking question

rosoo

I tried to bulk while I continue to train at gym using deca and test e.

But no matter how much I eat how much I train my weight is forever 83kg or 82.9kg

Sometimes fat mass higher sometimes muscle mass higher when using the inbody muscle analysis machine to check

Is it that I did not eat enough to bulk? Or just that I train too much and burn too much calories.

I do not take rice and carb products much due to family having type II diabetic and I am in border line of that nowadays after my covid vaccines.

Not sure if I could get some advice?

Lee.the.Demi.Human

That sounds like you're eating enough to maintain, but not gain muscle.

In that situation, I would eat more frequently, which is good advice, and I would use more steroids, which is bad advice.

If your juicing, the danger of overtraining for most people, will be slim. That being said, if you do cardio. Stop doing cardio.

rosoo

Well never over trained only 4 times to 5 times a week on separate body part and that include 1 cardio session. If it is slim I don't mind but because I sit and work a lot, belly tends to build up instead of other body part of I eat too much be it clean diet or dirty diet

HGH.to

ever calculated your maintenance calories and how many calories you eat? also, calculated your macros? With Deca + Test you're unlikely to overtrain. Especially if you only train 4-5 times a week. it does sound like you eat maintenance cals

Mopar man

I tried to bulk while I continue to train at gym using deca and test e.

But no matter how much I eat how much I train my weight is forever 83kg or 82.9kg

Sometimes fat mass higher sometimes muscle mass higher when using the inbody muscle analysis machine to check

Is it that I did not eat enough to bulk? Or just that I train too much and burn too much calories.

I do not take rice and carb products much due to family having type II diabetic and I am in border line of that nowadays after my covid vaccines.

Not sure if I could get some advice?
How much are taking of deca and test?

rosoo

ever calculated your maintenance calories and how many calories you eat? also, calculated your macros? With Deca + Test you're unlikely to overtrain. Especially if you only train 4-5 times a week. it does sound like you eat maintenance cals
eat 5 to 6 meals a day ... total calories input average around 3k calories plus minus
training per calculation burn around 1k plus calories

manage to get my weight from 79 to 83kg then it remained stagnant there forever ... so arm and legs cant get bigger not sure is it because of my long working hour and work stress..

Lee.the.Demi.Human

eat 5 to 6 meals a day ... total calories input average around 3k calories plus minus
training per calculation burn around 1k plus calories

manage to get my weight from 79 to 83kg then it remained stagnant there forever ... so arm and legs cant get bigger not sure is it because of my long working hour and work stress..
Do an experiment, eat more food. See if you grow. (You will).

rosoo

Do an experiment, eat more food. See if you grow. (You will).
trying... and i notice if i eat more my belly will get way bigger as i always sit and work .... i try to skip oily food and all those unhealthy stuff
not sure is this one of the reason as well that i dont bulk up anymore?

Mopar man

trying... and i notice if i eat more my belly will get way bigger as i always sit and work .... i try to skip oily food and all those unhealthy stuff
not sure is this one of the reason as well that i dont bulk up anymore?
How many blasting have you done with the mgs you’re using. Maybe could be time ti increase the ped.
800 test
500 deca
Just a thought.

unclem

bad advice but ill throw it out there. try eating cheeseburgers and stuff like that that will pack on fat. then worry about cutting after you get your ideal weight. the strongmen that i know do eat cheesburgers from mcdonalds. it isnt great advice but it will help you gain weight if you cant do it in a clean diet.

Crazy Eddie

First off. Blasting more gear isn’t always the answer.
Calories, Carbs, and Protein is key.
Lots of good protein. Chicken. Red meat(steaks) Salmon. Tuna. Eggs. ( eat the whole egg, not just the whites)
Rice. Pasta, Couscous,Potatoes Bread. Bagels, Oatmeal.
Fruit, granola, milk.

For instance here is just one days worth of what I eat to bulk.
Morning. 6 whole eggs. 3 baby red potatoes
1 bagel with cream cheese and roast beef on top.
1cup of oatmeal, with bananas, strawberries, blueberries. Honey Mixed with milk not water.

Second breakfast. Rice or CousCous and Ahi tuna steak 6-8 oz half a head of broccoli or cauliflower. 12-24oz glass of whole milk.

Lunch Chicken 8-10 oz more rice or pasta.
Salad W/ cucumbers, tomato, carrots, onion.
Green beans, and whatever various veggies you like.

Dinner. Protein of your choose. Chicken, fish, or steak. More potatoes. Veggies. And or pasta with the meal as well. 12-24oz of whole milk.

Desert More oatmeal(1cup made with whole milk) with mixed fruit. Peanut butter and honey.

Now this is what I typically eat during a bulking cycle, I don’t do the 6 meals a day thing as it’s just to much and my stomach is out past my dick and it’s not a good look. and unless you have a metabolism higher than mine. Which very few people do. You should have zero problem putting on weight. I’ve gained upwards of 30 lbs with this regiment.
I personally wouldn’t take more than 400mg of Deca and 500mg of test.
Realistically you could get the job done eating all I’ve said above. But 250mg Test and 250mg of Deca. I’ve gained 10-15lbs easy on those doses.
Hope this helps anyone looking to bulk up but perhaps don’t exactly know what to eat.
You have to eat real clean to put on weight like that.
And there is no such thing as overtraining when you’re on gear. I’ve spent 2-4 hours a morning 7 days a week in the gym before grinding. Lots of reps. Medium weight.
And sometimes another 2 hours in the evening I’ll work out at home.
But I will say quality sleep each night is key.
Also make sure you’re drinking lots of water. And are replenishing those electrolytes and getting the glucose levels back up after a workout. Thats going to be just as important as the food you’re eating. You don’t want to be loosing gains because you didn’t replenish after a work out.

I typically work out first thing in the morning after breakfast. And then you have the rest of the day to recover and replenish.
And if you’re a total meathead like myself and want to work out again in the evening you’re fueled up and ready to go.

Good luck. 💪🏼👊🏼

unclem

this is good, youll most certainly gain quality weight. good advice. make sure your gear is good not bullshit gear that some places give you. iam getting my gear from other sources from pharmacy and others.

kingswe3are

ive been traing my ass off and iam at 297 lbs. i feel good at this weight, i finally hooked up with some good bodybuilders with good gear. i havent been on here in awhile just concentrating on training.
You may have already answered this but are you training for something in particular or just for yourself