Bulking

Papa.Smurf0311

5'8" 192 Lbs. Bulkling. This is actually pretty good for me. Ive never weighed over 190. My goal is 200 before i can start cutting down. Its getting hard to put down the calories. need some advice on how to eat more. 3000-3500 a day so far. I did finally get my bench up to 315. thats another new record for me so this cycle is going good. just want to weigh a little more.

Attachments

• photo210.jpg
    photo210.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 17
  • photo211.jpg
    photo211.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 17
  • photo212.jpg
    photo212.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 17

BCG111

Looking solid papa! shit by your pics I would say you look like your about 250lbs..Congrats on braking your own personal records. Keep up the solid work my brother...

BodyGear

Try to spread the meals out more throught the day! Its really hard to choke down 5000 cals a day.... you have to push it until you are uncomfortable... try to do a little bit of walking around after meals.. it helps process faster. and spread those meal out to6 or 7 meals a day ... good luck man, i know its hard!!!

Papa.Smurf0311

yeah after lunch i take a good 5 minute walk. it kinda helps. if i spread the meals out, can i eat less for each meal? also, would probiotics and degestive enzymes help with all the calories im eating?

Farmaboom

Steroid medications inhibit the activity of brown fat, which is the 'good,' calorie-burning fat humans and animals have.
Lift heavier weights. The more muscle you have, the more energy it requires. Light weights are not an option.
And don't forget - water is the best fat burner on the market :) +1

BodyGear

Hey Papa, Probiotics cant hurt.. they never worked for me! As far as eating less, you can eat less per meal as long as the total caloric intake is the same. this is the reason to spread them out so that its easier to eat more often and eat a little less per meal. its pretty much impossible to eat 5000 calories and it all be clean calories so you really dont have to hit the 5000 mark if you are eating clean because you dont want calories from fat, thats all the more work you have to do when you are cutting. you want lean muscle gain!! you look pretty lean though, so just keep up the work. sometimes its more work to eat that much!!! It sucks but you have to take in more than you are burning off!!

Last edited:

THE MOOSE

Guns firing!!!!Keep it up! I used to lug around a jar of peanut butter & take spoonfuls thru out the day for extra calories. I have the same problem(ectomorph) Try to get one that has a sunflower oil, MCT, or coconut oil in it!

Last edited: