Bulletproof Your Shoulders

ESmetalhead

Shoulders, this might not be anything new to most of you but after having a shoulder injury sideline me for a year I've learned the value and frailty of this incredibly important joint.   We've got be diligent to keep our shoulders working for us.  I thought this was a very well done video on how to keep our shoulders strong.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxHX9j15BU 

blastthru23

Good one, and a great reminder that the scapula is involved in shoulder movement. Us older fellas have to maintain our joint mobility to ensure our longevity in our love to lift heavy shit!

blastthru23

Pushing close to 50, man, but I'll say I feel better than I did when I was in my late 20's... i take that back, I'm feeling the best I ever have. Certainly handle bullshit better, more or less. Win some to lose some. Shit balances out at the end of day. Tho I have to get hold of ego flares from time to time :p

strong

I'm your age exactly. I felt better at 25 YO. I was jacked out of my mind. strong as I ever was and never thought of touching gear.

I've got a long way to go on handling shit better. I developed a F U attitude again after some really trying times but I'm on track Blast to be better in every phase of life...

strong

Glad you're here Subzero, Its needed after 3 great men like yourself got banned. The forums were a lot more active with them.