Bunk gear?

Superserb

I’ve been taking 500mg a week test e from Odin pharma from steroidify and 200mg tren ace. After 5 weeks i took a testosterone test and it showed 811 ng/dL. What should I do?

IronDaddy

Verify the products through the Odin website. if they are legit, then there's a high chance you've been doing something wrong. If they are not - you were scammed

Superserb

Verify the products through the Odin website. if they are legit, then there's a high chance you've been doing something wrong. If they are not - you were scammed
I tried that but it comes up as authentic. I’m taking .6ml eod of test e 250

BodyGear

Odin is a good manufacturer. That's extremely strange. maybe the testosterone test wasn't accurate? do you feel any difference after 5 weeks of use?

MONSTRO

Alot of good brands on market like Balkan , Spectrum , Para Pharma , ZHPC, Genotec but of course this top brands have people doing replicas ( fake copy ) . But try to find the top rated sources that have this top brands and you will find alot of good suppliers .
Now im using Pharaoh from a legit source and even being a new lab it works great , my test is 6300 using 1250mg week

Attachments

• 240978215_701835364551701_7404386964901165527_n.jpg
    240978215_701835364551701_7404386964901165527_n.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 6

MONSTRO

have you ever used test in the past?
For over 10 years . Bro i biggin when you almost dont have fakes and alot of good pharma grade stuff . My first cycle :

Sustanon from Pakistan Oraganon
Deca 2ml 200mg Greece
Dbol British Dispensary

I use the best stuff and also great labs under like Alpha Pharma , British Dragon

Im not an expert but i know some thinks about it

Vicbubble

it seems like you have a lot of experience. but I was asking the original poster Superserb :D
i didn't even saw your post when I wrote that as we posted both at the same time

Superserb

it seems like you have a lot of experience. but I was asking the original poster Superserb :D
i didn't even saw your post when I wrote that as we posted both at the same time
No this is my first time. I used rad140 and I was gaining a lot of strength. Rn I feel great but I feel like my lifts arnt increasing nearly as much as it did with rad. I started taking 200mg tren (.3ml Ed) about a week ago so I’ll see if that helps.

Bl00dpig

Am I reading the dosage wrong? Shouldn't it be 1ml of test e 250 twice a week? Or is yet another metric system thing I need to lnow.

Bl00dpig

If its 1 mL = 250 mg and u want 500 mg weekly then yeah, 2 ml, obviously
OP said "I’m taking .6ml eod of test e 250". I read that as 135 twice a week, which is about half of the 500 he said he was taking in his first post.
Don't know if it's a mistake or a reason his test is lower than expected.

suppsforlife

he mentioned 0.6 ml EOD = every other day which is about 3-4 times a week.
0.6 x 3 x 250 mg = 450 mg one week
0.6 x 4 x 250 mg = 600 mg other week