Burning Pain In Shoulders

Papa.Smurf0311

Yesterday I was training chest and for some reason I had an excruciating burning pain in my shoulders. Now, I usually get a slight pump and burning sensation in my shoulders but this was almost unbearable. Not sure what could be causing this. Right now Im only using Test Cyp 500 a week. I was using DBOL for the first 4-5 weeks but I have been off of it for about 2 to 3 weeks now. I did start taking some Clen the other day just to mix it in and maybe try and drop some fat or water weight. Would this be causing me to feel that way during training?

siegmund

Seems funny its only happening during training .if it were a compound i would think that you would be able to feel all the time .at least a little .
you have that burn as in pip?

Dunbar

Does it feel like a strain? Sharp or dull pain? Clen causes me to cramp sometimes. Also more powerful pumps

Dolf

I've had shoulder issues here and there. I don't do incline bb at all anymore. If it doesn't feel right...stop. Find another move.

Papa.Smurf0311

im not sure. it didnt happen yesterday or today. maybe it was just a weird day for me. I did however opt to not take the clen for the last couple of days so im not too sure if that would have been it or not.

Papa.Smurf0311

feels like a dull but very hard burn almost like a pump thats too much. didnt happen today though. im not sure .

calmb4dastorm

Yesterday I was training chest and for some reason I had an excruciating burning pain in my shoulders. Now, I usually get a slight pump and burning sensation in my shoulders but this was almost unbearable. Not sure what could be causing this. Right now Im only using Test Cyp 500 a week. I was using DBOL for the first 4-5 weeks but I have been off of it for about 2 to 3 weeks now. I did start taking some Clen the other day just to mix it in and maybe try and drop some fat or water weight. Would this be causing me to feel that way during training?

He Papa! I understand the shoulder pain...Like previously mentioned, it's like not due to the compounds themselves. I can definitely tell you that if you are pinning certain areas, like shoulders and glutes, the oils can "run" as i i call it. If the pin isn't long enough to penetrate deep into the muscle, it can and will run out of it; causing pain as it awaits to be absorbed. So it's kinda just sitting there. I have experienced it more than once.

Like Dolf said, you can always change a movement to one that is less painful. There are simply some lifts that my joints do not allow me to to do anymore.

THE MOOSE

I cramp like crazy when I do long runs of clen! Feels like "Flexing or posing" a muscle thats super pumped & locks up! Hurts like fuck!

Dolf

I'm sure you know, but taurine works wonders for muscle pumps caused by clen. Clen makes my traps and upper back hurt like hell and taurine fixes that right up.

BCG111

Hey PAPA have you ever run deca or npp? I ruined my rotator cuff years ago on a cycle my fault....overdid it got 2 strong 2 fast 45lb weights felt like paper clips LOL...anyways a partner of mine swore to me that deca would help the issue..and sure as shit it did....once the deca kicked in the pain went to a mild pain to almost non exsistent..Nowadays on my shoulder workouts and chest workouts I pin 1ml of nandrolone no ester pre-workout and boy, oh boy... does it help..so to all you guys with elbow pains shoulder pains deca and npp and nandrolone no ester can be a true game-changer in the pain department.

Papa.Smurf0311

I have ran a nandralone but had to cut it short. I have Deca, test, dbol, hcg for my bulk cylce this season. I wasnt aware of a nandralone no ester.

BCG111

Yes papa we have it but its a mix TNE+NNE nandrolone no ester..and it truly helps with the joint pain...ESP..on your heavier workout days..