1 square dark chocolate
1 serving almonds

10 to 11 pm
casein protein 25 g
2 tbsp PB2 6 g

Sweet dreams fatty

OffDay’s
Sat & Sun wake up whenever tf I want!
I try to keep shit on schedule but I feel freedom and flexibility is what off days are all about.

Breakfast
1 cup oatmeal
3 whole eggs
2 slices bacon
2 tbsp peanut butter
1tbsp coconut oil

Snack
1 banana
1 protein isolate 23 g
2 tbsp PB2 6 g
2.5 g creatine
1 scoop collagen
1 cups cottage cheese
Or
1 cheese and beef stick

Lunch
2 ezekiel bread
10oz lean meat
As much spinach as possible
1/2 tomato
1/2 avocado

Snack
2 mozzarella sticks
1 serving olives
1 serving almonds

Dinner
10oz lean meat
1 tbsp olive oil
1 bag cali mix
100g sweet potatoes

Snack
Okios vanilla greek yogurt
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 dark chocolate
1 serving almonds

casein protein 25 g
2 tbsp PB2 6 g
2.5 g creatine

HGH.to

sounds good.
But i generally take my BCAA's pre and during workout. Although I've heard mixed opinions about it.

sounds good.
But i generally take my BCAA's pre and during workout. Although I've heard mixed opinions about it.
Very true primo! I try to spread them out since my protein powder is loaded with them. What are your thoughts on cardio? Intense cardio before or after my lifts? I feel everyone is divided on this subject!

HGH.to

Intense cardio before or after my lifts? I feel everyone is divided on this subject!
of course AFTER! I don't know who tells you otherwise.
cardio before lifts "consumes" your energy for lifting weights to get those muscles growing.
cardio after weights (when you were able to fully give yourself in strength training) makes you you get out the extra energy left and helps lose the extra calories

Roger that I will keep it last in my regiment. I do enjoy fasted cardio but I think you are correct it’s more harm than good! Abs are made in the kitchen! Thank you greatly for the feed back!

be sure about that!
Man for my fatass it’s true to a point! Body composition wise this is me at zero fucks. January & February have been my first months back to training. I totally said fuck fitness for way to long. I mean walking the dog and fucking have been my only workouts for 6 years Lmfaoooooo! Thinking back what a waste of time even running gear back then! I definitely became a man among men just to piss it all away! Never again!

EMachine

I am confused about the title, is this your gender pronoun? natty-girl-self ?

I wanna be called planet-self
I am confused about the title, is this your gender pronoun? natty-girl-self ?

I wanna be called planet-self
Hey Captain,

Hope all is well!

On a more serious note, you heard about Boston Floyd passing today? He was notorious for using extreme cycles and supposedly, died of a heart attack at home after going to the gym. This guy was only 28 or 29 years old! The high dosages eventually caught up to him. The body can only process so much juice and after that, just like an overfilled cup of water, it has to spill the excess to other parts of the body/organs and this is what can happen.

High dosages also lead to a risk factor for developing cardiovascular disease, not to mention kidney and liver issues, as well. This is what we are seeing these days with so many deaths. Over a gram per week or even a little bit more, might not cause irreversible side effects (although, there are always sides), but the long use of cycles with very little cruising at TRT dosages (using 500 mg for TRT for example...doesn't give your body the break it needs...200 mg would be healthier), can also continue to affect you: For example: high blood pressure, increased heart rate, left ventricular hypertrophy, thick blood, a poor lipid profile, etc. are just what high dosages overtime can do. Today, I have to deal with high blood pressure and thick blood, which I attribute to my competing years and using high dosages of Equipoise ( also, drol-50 and high dosages of Testosterone as well). This is what we have talked to you about and how you don't need huge dosages to get results...if your gear is legit!

Recently, we talked about you possibly taking 1,500 mg of Primo. This is a very good example. Even the people whom I work with, and compete, don't take that much primo, and they compete. I feel that you can achieve the same results with 600-800 mg of REAL PRIMO, if and if you're diet is on point. Also, if you already have a decent amount of muscle in your frame, you won't need that big of a dose, if your diet is on point. I keep repeating, if your diet is on point, because that's what you really need to look at...diet and/or training. Or are you a hardgainer who doesn't respond very well to anabolics?

He are in all of this for the long haul and need to take that into consideration when planning our cycle. Living for today only, is kinda of cool, and it takes away our need to think about the future, but in the long haul, you will start to see side effects resulting from high dosages. I wanted to quickly respond to you because when I heard the news about Boston Floyd's passing, you came to mind.

CaptainPlanet

Yeah, I just heard. Really sucks, feel really bad about it.

With respect to what you mentioned about dosing, I do appreciate the info. I may end up just going the 700mg primo route. I only figured 1400mg would be good as I was told that 900mg is the effective dose for Primo, and that it is relatively safe. I am not doing Tren, certainly not at those doses. I'd just be doing some Test/Primo. I also don't use anything experimental, made for lab rats, or recreational drugs. I am fairly healthy, do my cardio, and take the required ancillaries. I'll be doing my blood panels next week.

RIP Boston: