Calling Dolf and sieg where ya at

Outlawthing

DOLF ....SIEG  where you guys at ?? Been missing you hope all is well on the Homefront  Family and health   dont make us get a mob together and come to castle milkenstien with torches and pitchforks to get ya !!!!!

siegmund

ty my friends ,

just cleaning out the old ,and getting setteled with the new . But things really looking up ,I been popping in but not , to active ..now we have to find dolf ,I'm sure he alright ...

strong

Happy for you Sieg. You are well deserving of happiness and a partner who shares your same likes.. A brother forever...

DiamondPharm

Dolf and i worked out together and he looked so much better than me That I am keeping him captive and malnourished till I have the upper hand on things between he And I. 

strong

Last I spoke to Brother Dolf His wife was sick and could be pneumonia. You know him, He will step right in and take care of business.. I miss the guy though....

strong

Yea Jar, That was 5 days ago he said it looks like it turned to pneumonia.. He can handle the Load if anyone can...

Jedimax

Im still new here but my thoughts and prayers go to those who need them whenever in a dire emergency. Please keep us updated? 

Outlawthing

I think he done gone and croaked on us  I think he caught a whiff of the crap storm coming and got the hell outta dodge