Can anyone tell me if it is the normal cycle looks like
or I was abusing steroid?
would be really grateful if anyone can help me out
Thank you

Attachments

• 2016 March (Test e + test p + deca).pdf
    77.4 KB · Views: 8

suppsforlife

I looked it up. Is this your first plan? That's a good plan for a serious bodybuilder. For someone who never used steroids - you're going to screw yourself!

otfjoey300

Hello everyone
I once hired a bodybuilder and he asked me to follow this cycle plan
Can anyone tell me if it is the normal cycle looks like
or I was abusing steroid?
would be really grateful if anyone can help me out
Thank you
Gay for pay?

suppsforlife

The last week you have 1300 mg of Test + a big dosage of Dbol daily + 500 mg weekly of Deca + 500 mg weekly of Tren and HGH. that's a hell of a plan for a beginner

Twizted

Yeah this cycle is for the big boys, not for new or intermediate users at all. Way too much going on with this cycle, also it's 14 weeks of orals first it's Dianabol, then straight to Anadrol then straight back to Dianabol. Unless you are a pro stay away from that cycle

EMachine

I’m not going to respond to this post in the normal way. In fact, I’m going to give you guys some advice. NEVER, EVER open a file like this one. This is a sure way to get your shit stolen and malware installed on your computer, phone, etc. Hackers do this ALL the time!!! U might already be compromised. They can now most likely see you, hear everything you say, type, hear your conversations, and track your whereabouts…and more! They canteen your camera on and off or the mic anytime they want…This is not new!and it’s a technique used to get into “certain” people’s phone(s) and electronic devices…
These posts need to be immediately monitored and deleted!!! I’m upset that the moderators allowed this post to go through…they need to establish better internal control procedures here!!! Hopefully not too many people opened this file!!! I don’t know, someone could have opened it to see what a bodybuilder takes…not respond and his/her shit be compromised!

Rule of thumb, “ if anyone asks for info/advice, they need to post the information, detailing the cycle, or whatever…they need to do the work themselves and type the information up ” You guys, are taking the time to respond not thinking of the consequences it may bring you in the future. The moderators need to actively monitor the site!!! Not every other day but all the time…I’m going on a rant here but, my brothers…safety needs to be used all the time, not just with our health and whatever we put into it, but safety with how we conduct ourselves as well. Beware of shit like this…I’ve seen it before and it didn’t end up well for someone I knew (not a friend, but more of an acquaintance)….MODERATORS WHERE ARE YOU? This should be part of the policies and rules of “posting” questions that seem innocent at first, but if you go back and closely read the message, you get what I mean…Files should not accepted! Sorry for the long post…shit like this gets to me…

otfjoey300

Yeah whoever opened this file I would do a scan and possible reset of your device. I clicked it once as soon as it said “download” I was like NOPE. Not even photo attachments request that. Agree with @EMachine this is where mods and admins need to be stepping in. I see bans from years ago and sooo many open ended posts. This place has probably slowed down over the last while with covid and what not and just nobody’s stepped in to fix anything.

Twizted

I have a pretty in depth security suite for my PC, it scanned the file prior and didn't ping any dangers. Should be fine, but still it's definitely not safe downloading anything from anyone you don't know

EMachine

Hey Twizted,
What is your pretty sweet set up? I also have a reasonable safe set up. I like PCMatic! A lot of bros use their cells to communicate on this site and unless you have something set up on your phone, and most don’t, it can be compromised. Moderators need to closely monitor and be the first to check a post before allowing the post to go through. I know other forums who have a 24-hr delay on posting anything for safety. Glad you’re well protected.

Twizted

Yea it was an odd post, no doubt about that. And new members shouldn't be allowed to post anything that requires a download. As for my PC security I have the full bit defender package for all my home devices.