Can I bulk effectively solely eating chicken and veggies?

Unicycler

Can I affectively bulk on test only cycle eating only chicken rice and veggies? I get fatigued when I eat a lot of carbs/fats

rosoo

Can I skip carbs and replace with only with chicken, egg white and verge and still get bulk up?

seymour

At the end of the day cutting is going to come down to eating below maintenance and bulking is going to come down to eating above maintenance. So yes, you can do that. However, I wouldn't suggest cutting carbs out my man. You need carbs and fats to properly function as well as building and maintaining healthy muscles.

D

Deleted member 45086

I keto. Stay on 20g carbs, 60 g fats, and 300g protein. I think it probably does hinder growth a little but I am not trying to be a monster either. I got on the rice and chicken thing and my arms got big but so did my belly. It all depends on goals and individual response

seymour

If that works for ya Big then that's a solid route to go. For me personally I couldn't rock 20g carbs to save my life. I'm not overly concerned with absolutely maximizing my growth potential either. I just feel better overall when I get more carbs. Between eating my oats and sweet potatoes I blow 20g out the water lol.