Can I start my next cycle yet????

PedritoHID

Browskies come on I've been cruising for a month already, planning to start my 3rd cycle, Test 750mg/w and Deca 500mg/w.

My last cycle was Test 600mg, Npp 500 & Eq 500. Was good but didn't eat enough, everything was for 14 weeks.

So gurus do you give me the green light? I wanna get big fvck like @bobby ricky

D

Deleted member 45086

Browskies come on I've been cruising for a month already, planning to start my 3rd cycle, Test 750mg/w and Deca 500mg/w.

My last cycle was Test 600mg, Npp 500 & Eq 500. Was good but didn't eat enough, everything was for 14 weeks.

Sorry buddy. You need to take it easy at least for 1 more month. Sucks I know 😞.

bobby ricky

Avatar pictures don’t lie, you’re putting in the work and your arms look so much bigger than before. Your next cycle is going to blow u the fuck up for sure. It’s nice to see someone doing it right. You know those fuckers in the gym that get in our way and have been working out as long as you have been going to that gym but they look the same. Those guy’s need to just go home 😂😂😂

suppsforlife

Sorry buddy. You need to take it easy at least for 1 more month. Sucks I know 😞.
wanted to say the same.
@Pedrito0906 too soon. Should wait AT least one more month, preferably - two more months. Have your bloodwork?
What if his blood work looks great?
that's why I'm asking. after just one month it's unlikely.
Avatar pictures don’t lie, you’re putting in the work and your arms look so much bigger than before. Your next cycle is going to blow u the fuck up for sure. It’s nice to see someone doing it right. You know those fuckers in the gym that get in our way and have been working out as long as you have been going to that gym but they look the same. Those guy’s need to just go home 😂😂😂
Pedrito is coming closer to you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PedritoHID

Sorry buddy. You need to take it easy at least for 1 more month. Sucks I know 😞
too soon. Should wait AT least one more month, preferably - two more months.
You guys are killing me!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Bro I'm trying my best!!! I still didn't do it perfectly because I didn't eat as much as I could.

What if his blood work looks great?
Have your bloodwork?
IDK, I haven't done it. Imma wait 2 more weeks and see.

Pedrito is coming closer to you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I have hopes.... but not that high, I know my place :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bobby ricky

I probably don’t need to mention this but visualization to me is very important. To me you visualize what u want to become and you will achieve it. No negative thoughts ever. Your mind doesn’t know the difference between real life and your thoughts. When I go to the gym I’m the biggest guy there and I have a picture in my mind what I want to look like. I will never be satisfied with my effort and always try to top it next time. Anything you want to be successful at just imagine your already that guy and you will become that guy you want to be.

bobby ricky

My suggestion is to eat as much clean food as you can and put on some fat . You can take it off later. Feed the grear. You want to get big than eat more and more and more. Get a little chubby, not fat just a little chubby. I never let my top abs disappear but definitely get chubby. Try it and see if it works. I’m kinda bloated all day but in the morning my abs look pretty decent. I’m on 600 test and 600 deca and eating like a dog to the point that my stomach never has to beg for food.

D

Deleted member 45086

My suggestion is to eat as much clean food as you can and put on some fat . You can take it off later. Feed the grear. You want to get big than eat more and more and more. Get a little chubby, not fat just a little chubby. I never let my top abs disappear but definitely get chubby. Try it and see if it works. I’m kinda bloated all day but in the morning my abs look pretty decent. I’m on 600 test and 600 deca and eating like a dog to the point that my stomach never has to beg for food.
I stay a little chubby. Everytime I consider doing a serious cut I get hungry and then that idea goes away 🤣🤣🤣.

bobby ricky

As you think you shall become right? I've always struggled with this.

You haven't had deca d!ck? They typically recommend 3/2 Test/Deca, just wondering
No Deca dick. The only thing that affects that is too much water bloat. And that’s only happened a couple times and adex fixed it quick.