Can someone she'd a little bit of knowlede

ARoss

I have asthma and tried clen. I was taking one 10 pill a day But it made my heart flutter so i stopped.
New to the whole thing a guy at the gym hooked me up with some tren-a and some test-e. They both alone and together gave a cough and felt like i was having a non stop asthma attack for at least 4 days after injection.
can someone explain this and maybe shoot some advice on a good cycle I could start on?

Last edited:

Papa.Smurf0311

bro, you should NEVER run tren as a first cycle. I am asthmatic as well and I didnt care for clen. honestly it doesnt do as much as people say it does. 10 mg a day shouldnt have really done that but it could vary. as for me being asthmatic, my body loves pretty much everything. Please do yourself a favor and only run test e or test c for right now. 300 mg a week split up into two doses a week. thats 150 mg twice a week. do some research as well. you really dont want to mess yourself up man.

calmb4dastorm

I have asthma and tried clen. I was taking one 10 pill a day But it made my heart flutter so i stopped.
New to the whole thing a guy at the gym hooked me up with some tren-a and some test-e. They both alone and together gave a cough and felt like i was having a non stop asthma attack for at least 4 days after injection.
can someone explain this and maybe shoot some advice on a good cycle I could start on?

Start with researching the compounds you want to run. Pay special attention to side effects and/or response sides. Arm yourself with all the knowledge you can. Clen side effects include but aren't limited to: heart palpitations, increased heart rate, chest pain, anxiety, rapid breathing and electrolyte imbalance.
Like PapaSmurf said, stick with a test only cycle for now. Tren is something to look at after you've gotten a few cycles under your belt. Research.

HulkSmashShan

Dude if you are a newb don't do tren!