Cant do orals, whats my alternative?

skinnypast

Guys Ive tried 400 mg test e for my first cicle and had to stick with that coz as soon as I started oral dbol I had major stomack issues (i have ulcerative colitis btw).
Im taking 250 mg of test e on my cut every two weeks, and I plan to come back to 400 mg or even 500 after 3 months.
1- I dont know if im doing the blasting/cutting regimen well, i tried this low dose for my cut coz I got bad back acne after my cycle and I wanted the lowest dose possible..
2- Am I stuck with test only? What could I add that wont make me bleed my guts out?

Thanks for any advice it would be highly appreciated🙏🏼

suppsforlife

Let me get it straight: there is cutting and bulking and there is TRT (cruising) all of which are different. Are you on TRT (cruising)? are you searching to bulk or cut? To my understanding - you never used anything else except for Test E and Dbol? what's your age? weight/height?

skinnypast

Let me get it straight: there is cutting and bulking and there is TRT (cruising) all of which are different. Are you on TRT (cruising)? are you searching to bulk or cut? To my understanding - you never used anything else except for Test E and Dbol? what's your age? weight/height?
Thank you for answering, excuse my english.. So cruising and trt are synonims? Im looking for a good trt or a safe bulk/cut or blast/cruise protocol i have no clue on either, yes ive only used test e and dbol (in the past I took undecanoate by prescription and it was shit) im 29 1.74 cm 70 kg

Last edited:

Pedrito0906

Thank you for answering, excuse my english.. So cruising and trt are synonims? Im looking for a good trt or a safe bulk/cut protocol i have no clue on either, yes ive only used test e and dbol (in the past I took undecanoate by prescription and it was shit) im 29 1.74 cm 70 kg

TRT is just using testosterone for a period of at least 2-3 months, you can try to cut or bulk for a bit while on trt but is not that effective, people also use a little of Deca, NPP for the joints, or even a little of Trenbolone (Crazy stuff)

Bulk: Typically after having some experience, using testosterone along with a compound that helps bulking, like NPP, Deca, EQ

Cutting: Test with other compounds that helps cutting, Primobolan, Masteron, Eq, Trenbolone.

Keep in mind that Cruising, Bulking, & Cutting, is VERY dependable on you nutrition, rest and training