Carbs Cheat Sheet

blastthru23

I could use a carb cheat sheet! The one I keep writing on my hand keeps gwriting smeared with sweat (not lube, I know what u smart asses are gonna say ;)

blastthru23

Dammit, I walked right into it! Foot in mouth... you got me anyways, and for the record, sometimes yes, sometimes no, depends on where its going :p

srslybig

So I’ve got a carb, fat, and protein cheat sheet. How can I upload An excel file to share this with everyone?

SemperFi

At the bottom of the comment screen you will see a box titled "Text format". In the drop down menu change it to "filtered HTML". This allows options to upload files (click on the picture of the mountains at the top of the comment screen) but....

.....because of the sight issues it might not work so well and you may receive a error code. ;)))

Keep our fingers crossed for the launch of the new and improved sight.

SEMPER FI

srslybig

[[{"fid":"36529","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"class":"file media-element file-default"},"link_text":"Macro Cheatsheet.xlsx"}]]

srslybig

The link works. I hope this is useful to other's like it's been useful to me. Also, in full disclosure, I did not create this macros sheet, it was shared in one of my FB groups.

BobbyO190

Okay, I have never minded being the ignorant one so here goes again.

FIRST: Thank you for sharing and for going to the trouble!!!

Second: I am too stupid to understand what your chart is explaining. Can you give me a little help...

Here is how little I know. What is RP? What are the 'g' at the top referencing? (I am assuming '15g' is 15grams but of what, the product?)   What are the side columns 'g/oz' referencing? Again I assume that like brown rice is 19grams of carb for 68 oz or brown rice BUT I still get confused by the correlating number above.

Hopefully I am not the only putz who doesn't know enough to use this but honestly if your going to go to the effort to share this I want to respect your time enough to understand it. I hope you don't mind my asking!