Carbs Killing Tren Sides

dutchpharma

After dealing with the insomnia and night sweats with every Tren run since last year, I had just assumed these sides were essentially the price to play. Over the last few weeks though, I have been toying around with different practices to see if I can better deal with these sides. Through it all though I never could beat them until now.

My workouts take place in the evening, leaving room for one final meal before bedtime. For a long time I would consume slow release proteins to last me thru the night, but a few weeks ago I changed things up and went for a high carb meal. I had a sandwich on wheat bread with oatmeal and I noticed I slept thru the night without as much sweating. Next night I went back to protein and stayed up all night and wet the bed as usual. Speed up to the following night and I had a bowl of cereal and french toast. Sounds crazy to carb up like this I know, but it worked. I slept thru the night and sweated far less than before.

Now I cant give a full breakdown as to why this helps but I have my thoughts. I do know it worked though! What about you guys, any experiences of your own?

JARHEAD2

That's interesting! I have noticed for myself that the higher the carbs I took in close to bedtime the more increased my nightsweats were. I don't have a whole lot of trouble sleeping with Tren yet... thank goodness, but I typically sleep no more than 5-6 hours max anyways. 

Dolf

For me carb consumption from dinner until bed increases my night sweats. Of course my last few tren runs have included clen and that will make me night sweat as well.

strong

Don't wake up and do one of those in bed morning stretches.... I've had my jaw and temples lock up while my Calf is twitching all over... Geez, sounds like Clen is pretty bad for you..

SemperFi

strong said:
</p><p>Don't wake up and do one of those in bed morning stretches....
</p><p>LOL.... Wife would ask,"What the hell are you doing?" I just replied when I could, "Slowly dying."</p><p> </p><p>SEMPER FI</p>

SemperFi

Thats probably the most responsible attitude to have. For most Tren is by far the most side effect unfriendly compound they will ever use. I use it myself but I will not recommend it. My first experience was counterproductive because of the side effects. For most of us it is not even necessary but our curiosity usually gets the better of us. If you play with tren then you need to make sure you are prepared to pay. ;)

SEMPER FI

strong

Tren and Dbol give me wicked heartburn. Tren is an unbelievable compound but I turn into a totally different person. I wouldn't say a bad person but very Vigilant.... EXTREMELY...

Dolf

Lol...luckily I only get muscle pumps in my traps, and taurine 3 times a day fixes that.

Dolf

Tren is most definitely a compound for an advanced user. It's a nasty bitch, but we keep coming back for more punishment lol

SemperFi

Tren and dbol also give me heartburn. I keep a bottle of sparkling mineral water next to my bed to sip on at night if needed. It provides short term instant relief. I sometimes have to use prilosec otc as well.

SEMPER FI