CENSORED bad order

CarrotJuice

It’s been 6 days since I’ve ordered and paid for my test. I have sent all payment confirmation requested and not had satisfactory communication. I was told they have hundreds of payments to process and as a manager in a customer service oriented industry that’s no bueno. I don’t expect special treatment I believe that 24-48 hours is adequate to validate my payment. I have ordered from the before and this just really sucks. Especially since I am about to run out of my test. I have no idea whether to try another source or hope it works out. The other sources though look to be run my all the same person. They look way too similar. Any help or advice from some veterans would be cool..

Last edited by a moderator:

tmw360

It’s been 6 days since I’ve ordered and paid for my test. I have sent all payment confirmation requested and not had satisfactory communication. I was told they have hundreds of payments to process and as a manager in a customer service oriented industry that’s no bueno. I don’t expect special treatment I believe that 24-48 hours is adequate to validate my payment. I have ordered from the before and this just really sucks. Especially since I am about to run out of my test. I have no idea whether to try another source or hope it works out. The other sources though look to be run my all the same person. They look way too similar. Any help or advice from some veterans would be cool.

Not sure of your pmt method....Best I can say is open a ticket on their website...I personally feel they are the best out there as far as quality and service goes.
I hope all works out im sure it will ...Just a thought too being the end of month a lot of ppl prob ramping up a bit as well....Best of luck hang in there CENSORED will come through

Last edited by a moderator:

bobby ricky

Just relax brother until they cancel your order.
You should get another bottle coming from someone else for sure. I had a similar experience and I immediately ordered another bottle from someone else as insurance. And don’t mention names of suppliers on the open forum it’s against the rules.

Gainz.

My very first order it took a long time for it to go from pending to accepted. I was starting to get worried. But to my surprise by the time it went to "accepted" it had already been shipped and cleared customs. Then at that point was only 4 days away from my house. So I wouldn't freak out to much. But this is definitely why you want to order as much as you can at once.