Changing cycle length need advice!

Kerrytryn2gain

Ok, so I had start my current cycle with a plan to go 12 weeks 600mg text E/C diva 350 mg weekly! I’m starting my 11th week tomorrow. I realized that I didn’t actually have enough gear to complete the 12 weeks, so I ended up getting more of both! In addition I have been talking to people and due to the long ester of deca, 16 or 24 weeks would probably be a better length? I currently have enough gear to go 16 or a bit more! My results this far are astounding! I’m up almost 15lbs and body fat is way down. First time in my life I have had abs showing! Strength is way up as well. I’m taking eradicate by blackstone labs for estrogen suppression. It was recommended by a friend that I know from the gym. A bit less side effects than aramidix. No issues at all. In addition I have had no acne or other side effects from the gear. However, I have noticed some testicular shrinkage. My original plan was to use clomid post cycle, but if I was to extend cycle out, would I be better off using HCG? I’m thinking so. Especially since the shrinkage has presented. Ik it’s a long post, but Any thoughts, advice or personal experience would be appreciated.

Attachments

• F1000CB4-E804-4C73-A5D6-1CD7ECC33997.jpeg
    F1000CB4-E804-4C73-A5D6-1CD7ECC33997.jpeg
    1,005.3 KB · Views: 3

suppsforlife

Hello
text E/C diva 350 mg weekly!
I assume you wanted to say Test E/C and Deca
due to the long ester of deca, 16 or 24 weeks would probably be a better length?
it is better in terms of growing muscles, but def. not better for your health. I assume this is your first cycle with Test + Deca and that's why I wouldn't recommend 16 or ESPECIALLY 24 weeks. Maximum you can go is 16 weeks, but I would recommend you to stop at 12-14 weeks. You'll get back to it later, no worries. If you go for 24 weeks, you'll need a REALLY harsh PCT plan.
My original plan was to use clomid post cycle, but if I was to extend cycle out, would I be better off using HCG?
yeah, if you just started to notice shrinkage, you can stop at 12 weeks and go into PCT.
If you extent cycle length, then you can start using HCG until you end the cycle.

Hope this is going to be helpful

Kerrytryn2gain

Ok guys. I just started week 14. I’m 42. Second cycle ever. 6’ 238 lbs started at 223lbs. 14 weeks ago. I have HCG that’s supposed to arrive today. I’m gonna run it along with cycle for the next 2 weeks. Stop at 16. I’m gonna do HCG followed by 2-3 weeks of clomid.