Changing dosages and compounds.

bobby ricky

See I've read several different things saying the exact opposite. I've also seen videos on YouTube "I'm gonna take 400mg of test and not workout, track my progress" and nothing happens.
Not to mention some of the newer members here that have shown before and after cycle pics and it was damn near impossible to tell the difference.
I'm not saying that yours is false... we all know that age, diet and genetics play a huge factor in how test effects you. Some people are hyper responsive, while others can take all the gear in the world and not gain a single lb.

But also @Bigbelly .... I'm trying to get the new guys to focus more on diet and training than taking grams of gear. Even that study showed that proper exercise will only help the gear!

And @bobby ricky I WOULD NEVER CALL YOU A LOSER!! I like my jaw just the way it is 🤣🤣.
And I've cut back from 7 days a week to 4. I'm finding it easier to put size on. I'm just going a little harder. But effort is everything! I'm sure you're 3 days is 9 days of work to others
You guy’s are making my head hurt 😂 I hate school 😂😂 . Im joking my brother about the workout days. I’m doing 5-6 movements only. I do them 3 days in a row to the point of total failure. Takes 4 days of rest and eating for the pain to go away. Works for now 👍

loren

Ok... I'm gonna say it again.
More gear doesn't mean more muscle!
Gear just let's you push yourself harder, then recover faster.
So 400mg of test and intense training with a rock solid diet will work FAR BETTER than 800mg working out twice a week and a crap diet.
Honestly diet is everything! we have a winner the young man says it all congratulations many lessons well learned my friend.........

bobby ricky

So 400mg of test and intense training with a rock solid diet will work FAR BETTER than 800mg working out twice a week and a crap diet.
Honestly diet is everything! we have a winner the young man says it all congratulations many lessons well learned my friend.........
Spot on diet and genetic twins. Perfect conditions and workouts.
400 test will yield same amount of muscle as 800 mgs? If this is true I will sign off tomorrow and say my goodbyes. I know I’m a old man and probably should be in the dirt already but this doesn’t make sense. I know about the recovering aspect of testosterone and the more mass u have the more u need. The guy on 800 will grow more by quicker recovery more calories needed . I do agree with all my brothers that gear is just icing on the cake but u can’t have a cake without icing 😂😂😂. How did I get myself in this conversation 💪💪💪💪💪💪. Maybe it was that syringe with 300 test and 300 deca last night. Are we measuring Dicks again 😂😂😂.

Don’t mean to offend anyone, this is all fun my friends.

Gainz.

Spot on diet and genetic twins. Perfect conditions and workouts.
400 test will yield same amount of muscle as 800 mgs?
No.. that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying taking 400mg and training your ass off with a rock solid diet... eating 4,500 calories a day, keeping protein high, fats low. Will get you better results than taking 800mg barely lifting twice a week, and eating what ever you want.
Now of course if you took 800mg and maximum effort I'm sure you would gain even faster... I'm sure of it. But for first or second, even 3rd time cycle guys theres just no reason to jump to 800mg.

bobby ricky

No.. that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying taking 400mg and training your ass off with a rock solid diet... eating 4,500 calories a day, keeping protein high, fats low. Will get you better results than taking 800mg barely lifting twice a week, and eating what ever you want.
Now of course if you took 800mg and maximum effort I'm sure you would gain even faster... I'm sure of it. But for first or second, even 3rd time cycle guys theres just no reason to jump to 800mg.
Why u yelling at me? Lol just joking. Gotcha loud and clear.

zakco

If your results are good....why the Hell add more money and health risks to your cycle? If you're only 4 weeks in and blowing up don't change anything. Consider yourself lucky. I am a poor responder....I don't feel much under 700 mg/week test which I wish I could just take 300 instead. @GainzBandit said it best....more gear does not equal more muscle.

HGH.to

more gear does not equal more muscle.
it does in certain situations though. as you said yourself, you don't feel much under 700 mg/week, but you do feel over this dosage. so more gear does offer more muscle
BUT as @GainzBandit perfectly explained it, it depends on many other factors.
For example, if you're a 180 lb dude and using 300 mg/week and gaining 30 lb during a cycle, using 600 mg/week you surely won't be gaining 60 lb during the cycle.
point is - increasing gear should be done responsibly and only by those who know what they're doing.

Whiz

Exactly what I was trying to get out of this conversation by everyone. If you want to pack on size I think you need to run certain dosages/compounds. Now the compounds I’m not 100% sure on. I think once you have the size then you can maintain that size on lower doses. Most guys who have the size never speak about the high dosages they ran to get that big but I think those high dosages play an impact on getting the size.

Gainz.

Exactly what I was trying to get out of this conversation by everyone. If you want to pack on size I think you need to run certain dosages/compounds. Now the compounds I’m not 100% sure on. I think once you have the size then you can maintain that size on lower doses. Most guys who have the size never speak about the high dosages they ran to get that big but I think those high dosages play an impact on getting the size.
What usually works is starting low, and continuously upping the dosage every cycle until sides become... to much or problematic. Then backing off. but this takes time and planning. Too many new guys just want to jump to a high dose.

Reactions: LHV

Denicnut

Who takes steroids and doesn’t lift and fucking eat??? People do that??? But yes make a little go a long way that’s the name of the game and get bloodwork done!

Gainz.

Who takes steroids and doesn’t lift and fucking eat??? People do that??? But yes make a little go a long way that’s the name of the game and get bloodwork done!
Apparently you don't watch a lot of YouTube or read reddit stories! There's soooooo much misinformation about steroids out there its insane! These kids jumping on oral only cycles, or tren only cycles. Gamer kids thinking if they take 600mg a week of tren a week they can get jacked just by taking it.
Then we have the other group of guys who want to get in shape, but instead of working out for a solid year getting their workout program and diet on track then starting gear... start gear barely workout, eat like crap and continue to take the gear. Never underestimate how lazy people are! So many think taking pills will fix everything. That pills are the easiest way to weight loss. Then you have a portion who want muscle but don't want to lift.
Just like these idiots who put oil into their arms. Trust me it's way more common than you think!

Denicnut

Apparently you don't watch a lot of YouTube or read reddit stories! There's soooooo much misinformation about steroids out there its insane! These kids jumping on oral only cycles, or tren only cycles. Gamer kids thinking if they take 600mg a week of tren a week they can get jacked just by taking it.
Then we have the other group of guys who want to get in shape, but instead of working out for a solid year getting their workout program and diet on track then starting gear... start gear barely workout, eat like crap and continue to take the gear. Never underestimate how lazy people are! So many think taking pills will fix everything. That pills are the easiest way to weight loss. Then you have a portion who want muscle but don't want to lift.
Just like these idiots who put oil into their arms. Trust me it's way more common than you think!
That’s crazy people do that they don’t know if you could do that or drugs were the secret that everyone would be walking around jacked the fuck up lol

bobby ricky

True so true my brother. Once you have the muscle from bigger doses you don’t have to run so much but your cruise or trt has to be a little higher to keep it. But you can’t take crazy doses thinking your going to put it on in one cycle. But yes big dose means big gains if everything else is in order. 7 years to get big is a good scale to go by. Regular trt dose is natural. You can’t maintain large muscle mass on regular trt. Between cycle I’m 300 test and 200 deca between cycle. People can blast me all they want to but that’s where I cruise. But I’m growing on 600 test and 600 deca. And no I don’t get deca Dick 😂. I’m 6.3 247 lbs and my stomach is distended all day because of my food intake. But in the morning it flat with nice abs when flexing. I stay a little chubby on my bulking cycle. You me and everyone else has to find what works for them and it takes years my friend. Now I go in the gym and people always talk to me and tell me how great I look and I’m 52.

It has taken me 3 years to get where I’m at and all I can say is take care of yourself and be patient. Pretty soon people’s eyes when you talk to them will drift down to your arms and shoulders and the respect you get is crazy.
I respect all the big guy’s because I know what kind of work it takes to get there. When guy’s ask if they can use the machine next to you is because they respect your efforts and don’t want to get in your way.

I owe so much to the guy’s on this forum for helping me. You are in a great place with people that want you to succeed.

bobby ricky

And remember it’s about hard fucking work. If you’re not into hard fucking work then save your money and time and do something else 😂👍

loren

all correct a growth cycle is only as good as the diet and as good as the gear selected for that particular cycle. for say tren with npp and a short ester of test prop will get results ,but a quality look for say compared to sust 250 deca and d ball. this will get growth but not a hard look. just a watered down size look GEAR IS NOT JUST GEAR different compounds will get get different results maybe first or second cycles do not have to be so thought out they probably use what they can get but do research on compounds and what your trying to obtain i always go for the dry hard look not the wet water look the scale is not important until your trying to qualify for a weight class bodyfat is where you look and a mirror im sure i can do a hard cycle and yield 20 lbs on the scale and be back to 240 lbs but look boated look n a hard vascular look. i look bigger and better at 218 to 220 at 7% than 240 at 14 to 16% just research the gear and know what your goal is. thats why there is many kinds of gear the scale should be your last resort who cares what you weigh its how you look. that bodybuilding its what you look like you can lift not what you lift for say bodybuilding is creating an illusion not all bodybuilders are strong just what i have learned over the years not that im smarter than anyone here i just know what works for me ....

Whiz

True so true my brother. Once you have the muscle from bigger doses you don’t have to run so much but your cruise or trt has to be a little higher to keep it. But you can’t take crazy doses thinking your going to put it on in one cycle. But yes big dose means big gains if everything else is in order. 7 years to get big is a good scale to go by. Regular trt dose is natural. You can’t maintain large muscle mass on regular trt. Between cycle I’m 300 test and 200 deca between cycle. People can blast me all they want to but that’s where I cruise. But I’m growing on 600 test and 600 deca. And no I don’t get deca Dick 😂. I’m 6.3 247 lbs and my stomach is distended all day because of my food intake. But in the morning it flat with nice abs when flexing. I stay a little chubby on my bulking cycle. You me and everyone else has to find what works for them and it takes years my friend. Now I go in the gym and people always talk to me and tell me how great I look and I’m 52.

It has taken me 3 years to get where I’m at and all I can say is take care of yourself and be patient. Pretty soon people’s eyes when you talk to them will drift down to your arms and shoulders and the respect you get is crazy.
I respect all the big guy’s because I know what kind of work it takes to get there. When guy’s ask if they can use the machine next to you is because they respect your efforts and don’t want to get in your way.

I owe so much to the guy’s on this forum for helping me. You are in a great place with people that want you to succeed.
See the respect thing that you mentioned is somewhat why I always wanted to be big. We might have similar frames since your a little taller than me. When did you notice that you stopped being skinny jacked and just straight jacked. Also you always mention deca what’s so good about it? I don’t hear that compound mentioned much

bobby ricky

See the respect thing that you mentioned is somewhat why I always wanted to be big. We might have similar frames since your a little taller than me. When did you notice that you stopped being skinny jacked and just straight jacked. Also you always mention deca what’s so good about it? I don’t hear that compound mentioned muc
See the respect thing that you mentioned is somewhat why I always wanted to be big. We might have similar frames since your a little taller than me. When did you notice that you stopped being skinny jacked and just straight jacked. Also you always mention deca what’s so good about it? I don’t hear that compound mentioned much
Deca changed my body so much. It does put on some water but not much for me. It’s a feel good drug and you just grow on it. I like the look on me. Different drugs do different things to your look. Test deca and dbol are very good to me and love the look. Some people are sensitive to test and deca but I’m personally not. Probably around my 6 th blast I was at gram test 900 deca and that’s when things really started happening. But please take your time and learn as you go and start on smaller doses. I personally don’t go over 600 on each anymore and still growing. In the summer I eat less and throw in anavar and always look pumped.

bobby ricky

And remember taller frames need more muscle to look as good as short guy’s. My brother-in-law is about 5.7 and blows up quick because he doesn’t need as much muscle. Just remember when you get bigger always be humble and kind to everyone. Gym guy’s will talk to you more and always help them and girls will always ask you to help them take those 45s off that the last ass hole left on when he was done. I never try to help people but if they ask always help with info. We’re all in this together. We have this little fucker at our gym that goes around telling people how to workout all the time.