Chest Muscle Cramps

Pedrito0906

Hello browskies,

I've noted recently after an really intense chest workout, I get cramps, but cramps to the point that I move my arm to the other side like an X pattern, my chest starts to cramp really bad and painful, untill I stretch it.

What could it be Dbol? And its only for a day, when I sleep the next morning I'm sore but it doesn't cramp anymore, and its only on my chest.

Thanks,

Twizted

I get this same thing but it only really happens while I'm blasting. It doesn't happen at all on cruise. I try to stay really hydrated so I don't think it's that, maybe a mineral imbalance or something I guess. Maybe subside else knows more on the possible cause.

Gainz.

Sounds like hydration issue. Or over training. try upping your water and maybe go 3 or 4 days without hitting chest.

Pedrito0906

It could be hydration, I typically drink 3/4 of gallon, its really hard for me to drink the whole gallon.

Regarding training, I train my chest every 7 days (yeah yeah I know, but I can't do it no more). Since I cant train every 4 days, I go to failure in my last set until I can't lift the weight.

Monday: Rest
Tuesday: Softball
Wednesday: Chest, Triceps, front delts; Dance
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Back, biceps; Softball; Dance
Saturday: No gym; Dance
Sunday: Legs, Side delts, rear delts, traps

D

Deleted member 45086

It could be hydration, I typically drink 3/4 of gallon, its really hard for me to drink the whole gallon.

Regarding training, I train my chest every 7 days (yeah yeah I know, but I can't do it no more). Since I cant train every 4 days, I go to failure in my last set until I can't lift the weight.

It might be hard but with the cardio you get with dance, softball, and weight training you really really need to get at least a gallon a day.

HGH.to

chest training 7 days a week doesn't. so with a high probability - overtraining. give it 3-4 days rest.
but you say you train it every day, yet I don't see it in your list

D

Deleted member 45086

chest training 7 days a week doesn't. so with a high probability - overtraining. give it 3-4 days rest.

but you say you train it every day, yet I don't see it in your list
No, he said every 7 days.

Pedrito0906

Since I'm using NPP I know I'm recovering faster, so what do you guys think, should I hit my muscle groups more than once a week? I can't change softball or dance, but I guess I can squeeze gym.

D

Deleted member 45086

Since I'm using NPP I know I'm recovering faster, so what do you guys think, should I hit my muscle groups more than once a week? I can't change softball or dance, but I guess I can squeeze gym.
Twice weekly is optimal. I do this even if it's shorter mid week workouts. I kill it on the weekends and try to just get a decent pump during the week.

Gainz.

What kind of dance?
And to me it almost seems like you tweaked a muscle and something keeps making it flair up.
Because everything else seems on point.
My only other advice would be salt or potassium intake. A imbalance in those can lead to muscle cramps, but they wouldn't be localised only in your chest

Gainz.

Salsa, bachata, merengue, reggaeton. Latino music.
Ok, I was just curious. Because things like break dance, or ballet... where you're either pushing or pulling your own body weight, or lifting a dance partner could cause your chest pain.
Not that I know anything about dancing... this white boy has no rythm!
But I'm very aware of the athletic aspect of dance

Attachments

• dance-dance-moves.gif
    dance-dance-moves.gif
    18.6 KB · Views: 2

Gainz.

always wanted to learn these moves. never actually did. lol
Oh I could learn them... but actually doing them is something totally different! My relationship with music ends with listening. That's about the only musical talent I have 🤣🤣