China ban

Mikeyz206

January 1, 2020 china steroid new law. Which way do you think this will effect you? Do you think prices will go up? Some sources have difficult getting you your gear? Maybe your gear will be not 100% dosed. I think if you can I would stock up and ride it out and see where this goes. This is going to impact you some way. Best of luck to you people!

THE MOOSE

Yeah... It's gonna effect everybody! Prices will def go up! Only pharma grade is 99% pure raw compound! China raws are at best 98% & below! So I assume that will get worse. Best to stock up now peeps

Last edited:

Mikeyz206

Thanks for the reply Zewi. I will check into that. This Administration seems to be turning up the heat.

Papa.Smurf0311

would a euro supplier still use china raws? I gotta say I do love allot of euro gear. very legit stuff most of the time.

Zewi

IMO..just my two cents, to all find a erou supplier, your main guy.(unless you no me you all no who you are my gear still fire) Get your Test, Deca, primo, sust, tren and your estro blockers from there... to find a good USA supplier only.. I repeat only buy Test p to find out how good the sauce is.. if good repeat but by 2. Than you really no that both bottles are good. Also when it comes to domestic only buy test and test p and tren i would not by anything else right now just stating facts that's how I feel about the market right now..
Unless your domestic supplier is doing legit resale from overseas gear and you can look it up and the box and seal have not been broken.. than find your ero guy stock that shit up on your test e and one other and your estro stuff.. while you find your domestic supplier..

ducatidave

Denied twice by WU for China source. Anybody having trouble sending money through WU? I have never had trouble in the last 3 years.

Papa.Smurf0311

WU is garbage now. They NEVER let me send anymore. Money Gram is good. They always let me send. honestly, BITCOIN is the way to go. once you have your coinbase set up, its awesome. I love it

QuadGod

Does anyone have a sight/source for the new chinese steroid laws? Or, is it basically going to harder to get the powders to the states? Just as the mexican narcos do, someone will usually find a way.

QuadGod

Im denied from WU/MG, buts it because my ID is flagged. Anyone have an ID site they recommend? Asking for a friend. If ? Isnt allowed, delete, please.

HGHEURO.COM

the Chinese love money too much, I don’t think they will curtail their production. China has several large enterprises, the remaining 99.9% are small sellers