Chosing sources

ESmetalhead

I'm wondering about sources why do people go with smaller suppliers?  Isn't there less knowledge about them and they have less to lose if the product is no good for some reason?  What about pharma vs. UGL,  large UGL's often make their own products that are widely used and discussed so that makes me think they are a good choice, but there are no standards at all.   Pharma products are the ones that are counterfeited right?  Most real pharma products available online are made overseas so would a person be wary of US pharma products, thinking they might be fake?  When choosing a source does it really come down to price who has the exact product your seeking at a certain time? 

My work has really picked up so I'm on here less, I appreciate any help with this, I know its a lot of questions.

SemperFi

They only question that I can answer is that price seldom plays a factor. Sure I will pick up promo deals from suppliers I have never used but that is generally reserved for pharma grade products. When it comes to ensuring quality price does not play a factor and I go with a supplier that I have a proven track record with.

The best way in my opinion to test a source that you have never used before is to purchase a small amount of a fast acting product that you have experience with. Most online sources will waive the minimum if you reach out to them.

If you are a first time user of steroids I strongly suggest that you reach out to more than one experienced member for their source recommendation.... if they are willing to share the information. 

Never put your eggs in one basket and never put one egg in multiple baskets ;)

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

Just like other games in the same market, word of mouth from a trusted person is the better way of getting the quality of the product you are looking for. Often, one has to trust their gut on making a move. Even when measures are taken to make certain that you are getting that which you seek, shit happens. That's the beauty of stand-up folks we have here. Always take notice of who made the comment or wrote the review, and whether they have done so more than once. Also, is the person active here, and is the source active (more than just once or twice, which is more often than not merely an attempt to self promote). Look at other boards too, especially if the source is new here. There may be a reason for their appearance and it's likely your best interest is not extant in their ultimate intention. 

Ive been fortunate to not have had a bad experience (got some free promo stuff that was definitely underdosed). I'm happy with the handful of sources I use, and all but one I found here. As you know I am happy to lend u a hand in the event you have a question :)

Sometimes a source retires, or goes  underground. For this reason it's a good idea to have your eggs placed in different baskets. That way, if one breaks, you still have eggs elsewhere. 

Dolf

Price is not an indicator of quality. Presentation isn't either. The best safety outlet is to read reviews, ask questions of trusted members, and ask the source questions. 

D

Dont_trip

reign supreme, on every level just your choices are limited and finding a good source is hard but they are out there

D

Dont_trip

know better than to trust a ugl for AI or DA pharma all the way and for cruising of course is ideal. Not to mention a little pharm deca for the joints and healing benefits the problem with ugl is you never know what your getting dosage wise and if you got a good UGL than it's usually overdosed anywhere between 5-20% which is good if your on a cycle not so good when your cruising and looking at longevity.a 400mg test and 300mg deca is not a cruise it's a cycle lmao pharma you know what your getting and nothing worse than bunk AI with some bunk nolvadex

B

bigmurph

I always go with pharma grade products that I know are legit. Then i do also use ugl products but they have to be proven and solid track record blood tests and all. Then of course I rarely stray from the src that I have used for almost a decade. I have recently branched out and tried some domestic srcs that have long and good track records and 1 was a waste the other 2 im glad I tried them the gear was great.

It will always be a crap shoot with the ugl brands even with a long great track record things go wrong. With pharma grade products as long as you know that what you are getting is the real deal in my opinion its always the way to go.

Best of luck ES

B

bigmurph

Yes there are tons of fake products out there a src just got caught sending counterfeit shit out.

I have used a src for all my pharma grade products for a long time and even once when the test i ordered was questioned I had the pharma company authenticate it.

Hit me up anytime for a reccomendation

I even know who has the real hgh but its so expensive and so hard to get.

Mleblanc

Semper fi said , make a small order and see how they treat you and how the gear goes.  Also in my opinion customer service is #1. If i cant get a hold of the fella for days and they dont ship as expected. I drop their ass. Because their is always another SRC thats happy to have your business and takes pride in their products.  Me personally i dont have good luck with overseas src.  Last order took over 3 months just to get a seizure letter. Then was told, look make one more order and we will besure you get it. But you only burn me once. Lol. So just because some praise a src that they are great. Do your self the favor and make a small order and see for your how they handle business .  Good luck brother 

jrami247

But it's soooo hard to find a trusted source, on one forum 50 ppl praise them and 50 ppl bash them... one forum swears by them the other forum hates them lol..

its like what the fuck do you believe?

I've gone overseas twice, one was recent so I haven't got it yet, and the other I have just waiting to start a run soon. 

the only reason I bought from another source is just in case the first one is bs/fake...

I also feel finding a legit/reliable domestic is even harder.... 

csancheezy

its not that difficult it just takes time and research. After about 4 weeks on my first forum I was able to get to know the regulars, the old heads, the shills, the not so regulars, and the active sources. After getting an understanding of the culture and making friends who I could message and talk to about different things then it got easier and I think I made first order after like 5 weeks.