circle no longer allows bitcoin transfer to bitcoin address

phoenix rising

As many of you already know Circle no longer allows you to send bitcoins to another bitcoin address. We were victims of Coin Base stealing our funds about one year ago, They said they "Seized" the funds due to a violation of the governments standards & practices and made reference to a law statue that had nothing to do with stands, practices or seizing funds. We researched it and they did this to tens of thousands of their customers making themselves millions and did not give anyone a way to dispute or contact them. They just stole thousands of dollars of our money, sent it to South Africa and in return we got a email telling us they had shut down our account with no way to contact them.  We currently use Airbitz and have had zero problems, I am no expert on this subject and a lot more folks know a lot more about it than I do but I just wanted to let people know about my experience. Hope this Helps.

siegmund

thankyou i for sure wont be using coinbase. , im going to do some research there is a link to all the bitcoins around the country.   let me try to remember where i seen it and see if i could copy.the link and ill post.  

ducatidave

Now I don't have to figure it out on my own next year!! Thank you for turning us on to airbitz. I'm elated to have an answer to my Circle/coinbase dilemma.

Mleblanc

Just got off phone with Airbitz. Was having trouble verifing ID. They said their automated system sometimes does that. So he me. Email to send your Id pic to, and they will have a live person look at it besure its clear and verifie that way. Super nice people to talk. Im still waiting to be verified.

Last might i left voice mail and he returned my call today, Here is the email he said to send the photo id to,  if any of you guys have trouble. 

[email protected]

I hope this works, today i was lost not being able to place a order and having to deal with money gram.