Cleaning The Liver

Mikeyz206

I love dbol. Didnt know how bad they are. I'm just laying off them and Orals and cleaning up that liver. I had some bad numbers and they are coming down. I was just using milk thistle and liv 52. I am now going to start using choline/instinol,l methionine and tudca. I see a lot of people drink and do gear. Just stupid in my mind.

sarahnew

Here are the best liver protection supplements I know about:

-NAC (a precursor to glutathione, which is your body's main antioxidant). They use this for Tylenol( Paracetamol) overdoses in the hospitals.
-Acetylcholine- A phospholipid which will help protect cells, especially liver cells from damage.
-Alpha-lipoic acid: ALA is a powerful antioxidant that scavenges free radicals, protects cells from damage, and helps regenerate vitamins C and E. It’s one of the most powerful liver nutrients available. Best if you can find the " R " form. R-ALA
-Siliphos Milk Thistle Phytosome: This is like milk thistle, but has much higher availability.
-Tumeric/ Tumeric Extract: don't take too much, less might be more. Supposed to help as an antioxidant and can protect the liver.

There are many other things which may be helpful, but do your research or ask me if you would like to know. Things like SAMe, artichoke extract, cordyceps, Choline,
L-cystine is useful, L-methionine

Please do not just take all these at once(don't stack them all), and think it's a good idea. These are just some things to look into, or you might have not known about.

QuadGod

Blood work is a great way, one, you can get readings on a number of things, creatine levels, natural and free test levels, fatty liver deposits, cholesterol, etc. Two, getting blood work is relatively inexpensive. Its always good to have milk thistle in your daily intake.