Clearing receptors

Dolf

Thanks brother...I'm trying to show my ugly bearded face from time to time till it settles down.

Dolf

Here's an update on my experimente.

I used hcg @1000iu ed for 10 days and then ran a 5 week pct of clomid/nolva 100/40/100/40/50/20/50/20/50/20. The time during pct I felt pretty good until the last week. That last week is when the misery slowly crept up on me. At first I noticed my libido was of course dead. I didn't even want to look at a female much less touch one. Next was I felt like I had less and less energy as every day went by. I was also contstantly sleepy. At work or home if I had a chance to sit down it was lights out as if I had a button on my ass. Kinda like an old man. I also became grouchy and moody and then what seemed like a bit of depression set in. I had zero passion for anything at all. I took about a months time off from the gym, and let me tell you what...it was hell to drag my ass to the gym afterwards just 2 or 3 days a week. 

After about 2 1/2 months my energy started to come back, but not fully. My libido was still dead with zero desire for a woman. While I would still get sleepy it was nowhere near like before. At this point I started having enough motivation and energy to go to the gym 3 to 4 days per week I could tell that due to my age and state of low t my body while not really having changed in weight had changed composition wise. My abs were gone, and the fullness of my muscles was not the same. Of course part of that was my own fault for not eating properly when I was at my lowest point.

My strength had also diminished in all my compound movements. Which it would be a lie to say that didn't bother me, but from past experiences with time off from injuries I knew that my sttength would come back quickly. My past experience also has taught me not to try and regain that strength too quickly also. With anadrol the strength will come back too fast and cause tendon issues. I'm not trying to add 10lbs to each lift every week like I would've in my younger days. Instead I'm doing plenty of prehab and rehab type work and increasing my weight at a slow pace.

After 3 months I had all I could stand! I said fuck it if 3 months isn't enough then tough shit I'm going back on cycle. I started pinning 600mg test e, 300mg deca, 25mg abombs, and 50mg prop eod for the first 3 weeks. I'm coming up on the 3 week mark here shortly and all signs so far point towards receptor cleaning does work. I started this cycle @ 210lbs and am currently weighing in @ 230lbs. That's 20lbs of water weight from only 25mg adrol. I bought this adrol over a year ago in a bulk amount. I had already used it at 50 and 75mg doses and did not get this same response I'm getting at only 25mg. I won't be able to definitively say until this cycle is over, but so far it looks like it could possibly be worth the trouble.

The advantage this cycle I will have vs cycles 1,2, &3 is years later I have a much greater understanding of diet, nutrition, training, and what I respond best to. 

Any questions or comments please feel free to leave them below.

ESmetalhead

Thanks for sharing this! Its a matter probably not talked about enough on forums.  Have you been blasing/crusing constantly? how long? Did you get any blood work during this?

Dolf

I've been trt for many years now, so yes I've been blasting and cruising for quite some time now. I vot a new trt doctor who is the most awesome doctor ever. Be prescribed me 250mg ew and 1mg adex twice per week. You can be honest with him about cycling and he'll monitor your bloods. The bloodwork came back with everything good except test of course. It was 176.

Dolf

Next time I'll get Spike Lee to follow me around with a camera crew lol. Maybe Johnny Knoxville would be better...

blastthru23

Youre on to something there. Itll be better than generation iron 2, which i havent and probably wont waste my time watching, but Dolfs "super bum me out me on my receptor clearing expeiment" i would definitely watch! Sorry, im sure it was no laughling matter lol

Dolf

I can laugh now. Like anything else it seems hard while you're doing it, but looking back I could probably endure it again if need be.

blastthru23

Well, Ranger dude, we all appreciate the effort and subsequent reports. It really adds a dimension to the game, and one that most wouldnt even dare to ponder!

blastthru23

Well, Ranger dude, we all appreciate the effort and subsequent reports. It really adds a dimension to the game, and one that most wouldnt even dare to ponder!

Dolf

As this cycle progresses and ends I'll keep updates for everyone who's interested. I'm just glad to be waking up with morning wood again. Lol

strong

I was curious to hear about this. Thanks for taking the time. It sounds like your time was not wasted. Now, Its Growing time brother...

SemperFi

Thanks for sharing this Dolf. I am looking forward to any updates and your final conclusion for you personally. +2

SEMPER FI

Dolf

Thanks strong. I can't reall say defenativly it was worth it yet. I'll have an idea by cycles end hopefully.

Big Nasty

Thanks for the update. Will be anxious to hear the rest of the story once adrol is finished and you level out with Test and Deca. Not sure I could have lasted 3 months. I remember when I first started TRT. My test was 149 ng/dl and I felt like ass. No doubt you will recover quickly. Hoping the receptor break will bring on some new gains. If not, you still gained a lot of real world science by doing personally which I think is the most invaluable info anyone can have.