Clen 1st cycle

Gymbro83

So tried tren test Var..

Thinking of jmping on a clen cycle.

Do I really need to start at low dose say 20mcg per day and up it every 3 days or can I just jump on 100mcg per day....

HGH.to

You better start with a lower dosage. 20 mcg/day is a good starting dosage. Do not jump on 100 mcg/day which is a huge dosage. If you get side effects from it? The 100 mcg/day dosage is likely to cause nasty issues. 20 mcg/day is still effective. Remember to stay hydrated on Clen.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Don't take 💯.

I don't have personal experience but I know that's a bad idea, you'll be shaking like a shitting dog.

I've always opted for just taking more steroids, probably safer imo.

BigZeus

So tried tren test Var..

Thinking of jmping on a clen cycle.

Do I really need to start at low dose say 20mcg per day and up it every 3 days or can I just jump on 100mcg per day....
I would start at 40mcg then work your way to 80mcg after a week or 2.

HGH.to

40 mcg/day could be a way too high dosage for lots of people. and playing around with Clen is not a good idea. lower doses are always safer, especially with something like Clen

BigZeus

40 mcg/day could be a way too high dosage for lots of people. and playing around with Clen is not a good idea. lower doses are always safer, especially with something like Clen
See for me, I don't get the sides from clen. I tolerate it very well. So I always started with 40mcg and worked my way up to 100mcg during a prep.