Clen and bloods

Ashit89

Will a doctor know I have been using steroids and or clen by looking at my blood results? Or do they have to look for specific things? What are the tell tail signs in blood results that someone is using and how can I hide this?

Pedrito0906

There are a lot of markers that can be affected by steroids. When I started TRT my Doc said it could increase red blood cell count, hemoglobin, and cholesterol, but they actually came down. I think the biggest giveaways are the testosterone (and Free), estradiol, PSA (maybe), LH and FSH. I'm pretty sure all others depend on genetics.

I don't think there is a way to hide it, you'll have to come off the roids, then your test levels will go down badly, LH + FSH probably will be pretty as well, then you'll have to do a PCT for some time depending on how long you've been using gear for your natural test to pick up. A few Docs online recommend to take HCG before coming off completely to compensate for the time the testies take to be fully activated.

But yeah depending how long you've been on it, its not gonna be in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

suppsforlife

Yeah, docs can tell you're on roids by checking your hormones. no way to hide it, obviously. As for Clenbuterol - it is harder since it doesn't touch your hormones. Although your blood pressure is going to increase

Ashit89

Thanks for the heads up. I would like to learn more about bloods and terminologies. Any advice on where I can look to learn more?